Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

I have to admit, the camera angle from the looking back at the one dude cycling right through the flames had to look pretty cool.  I know there wasn't one, but it'd be the least they could do for being such assholes on a major highway.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/25/2023 at 1:59 PM, Scheiss Meister said:

I don't think that cure would be any better than the crabs.  In fact, I'm positive that it would be worse.  Crabs may itch, but a sea cucumber digesting one's crotch seems like it would feel much worse.

You underestimate the Japanese. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can't remember the ACL years ago when it downpoured (had to be about 10 years back) and the porta runoff and mulch and Dillo Dirt and fertilizer created this pungent cocktail of human waste and all the wanna-be Woodstockers started sliding around in it while their friends filmed.  Over by the two west-end stages.  And I tried half-ass one time to shout from afar "there's human shit in that!" And a few skeptical scowls followed.  So I kept my distance to get a beer.  At least that was diluted. 

This woman on Sixth literally got straight from the source, farm-fresh, conflict free, organic horse shit shoved---through the immutable laws of physics---straight up her vagina.  She may be famous for 15 minutes, but that UTI gonna burn for 15 weeks.   

• Like 1

Smart girl, gonna party on West Sixth?  Take the morning after pill the night before, tube of ivermectin in your purse, and plug those two holes best you can 'cause tonight's gonna be a good, good night.  Said tonight's gonna be a good, good night.  

• Like 1