Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

6 hours ago, Incredulity said:

The beauty of the camera work.  Hats off to the guy following the shoes instead of the cars or bodies.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, NAVY said:

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Every one of these selfies make me nauseous. Absolutely nuts to do this shit for internet points 

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4953792/daredevils-pose-hundreds-of-feet-up/

9B98BF3C-B9EB-49B3-B5D6-1449D2CD9403.jpeg

I don’t recall ever seeing a story about one of these people falling hundreds of feet and liquefying onto pavement. it has to have happened at least once. 

• Hook 'Em 1

There is some disturbing statistic now where it's in the triple, maybe 4-digits, globally...whereby people die taking selfies.  But it's the lamest shit like a 2-story parking garage...the number of these truly insane selfie-adventurers seems to be 99% survival.  It's that Kinesthetic Intelligence that some people have, they just know somehow.  I don't get it, but they just know exactly where every ounce of them is and how to maneuver around.  It's not stupidity, it's actually biological confidence.  

Then you have people who hear a 42 bars/minute signature and just start jacking off two invisible dicks.

I'd like to think I'm somehwere in between.  

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

There is some disturbing statistic now where it's in the triple, maybe 4-digits, globally...whereby people die taking selfies.  But it's the lamest shit like a 2-story parking garage...the number of these truly insane selfie-adventurers seems to be 99% survival.

Well, then meet the 1%.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9131673/desperate-rooftopper-wu-yongning-fell-to-death-livestreaming-stunt-in-bid-to-get-cash-for-wedding-and-sick-mum/

4 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Anyone else sitting here waiting for his fingers to get crushed?

If I wanted to get my fingers crushed, I'd call your.........dammit!  I had something for this!