Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

4 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i miss the nostalgia of the 60s where Don Draper could just walk up to a POS like that, pop him in the face, and drag him out on his ass.

but nooooo  cant do that anymore because he gets to sue you for assault. 

Unless you're Will Smith.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

The beginnings of a 50-car pileup in Pennsylvania due to a snow squall on Monday.  Spoilered because 3 people died somewhere in the whole thing before it ended, and because of the jackass commentator, but that's a damn lucky survivor at 0:41.

Hide contents

that’s bad. I still think the one in dallas was worse. the video at least. 

8 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

The beginnings of a 50-car pileup in Pennsylvania due to a snow squall on Monday.  Spoilered because 3 people died somewhere in the whole thing before it ended, and because of the jackass commentator, but that's a damn lucky survivor at 0:41.

Hide contents

Wow, that is nuts.

Dude on the video is a moron.  That laugh at the very end as he is signing off makes me want to punch him in the throat.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

there's a lot going on and i understand none of it. but at least her pussy is good.

edit: on second listen, her pussy is in fact NOT good. my mistake. 

I have a great idea… Let’s reproduce!!!  

holy shit. i guess this is why you can't have flash photo.

from comments

Coleodog

What exactly happened? Why did the flash make the tuna do that?

TheSurbies

Tuna hunt herring. Herring flash when they reflect of sunlight. The tuna was moving in to eat some herring.

TheTrueFlexKavana

So it was a red herring?

• Rage+1 1

20 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Time for a “well, actually…”.  Wasn’t suction from the propeller pulling him down, it was the Venturi effect from a big ship at speed moving a lot of water out of the way.   Once you cross the area of high pressure from the bow wave, pressure drops rapidly and boom, you get sucked in.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Time for a “well, actually…”.  Wasn’t suction from the propeller pulling him down, it was the Venturi effect from a big ship at speed moving a lot of water out of the way.   Once you cross the area of high pressure from the bow wave, pressure drops rapidly and boom, you get sucked in.  

That's exactly what Jack was explaining to Rose when the Titanic was going down. 

• Haha 1