Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Just now, nnm said:

Are we just posting straight snuff films here now? Women and children?

comments said that he was fine. i am least try to find out status of the people before posting. if there is no comment about status or looks especially gory, i don't post. there's a ton of shit i don't post.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Is that from the future?  Date says 4/3/22. 

you have gone how long in this internet connected world to not understand that 80% of the world presents dates differently than here in the US? 

you sound like my 64 year old outside AE who constantly gets confused when we talk to Germany why they keep sending us things dated Nov 3 when its March 11. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

Split-rim tire blowing up. In my small, rural town a lot of the service stations still have the cages in which the employees had to be in order to work on those tires. 

Split ring rims are illegal in the US now. They decapitated too many tire jockeys.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

doesn't affect me. haven't purposely shopped at a Walmart in a decade plus

Either have I, but they will have to buy replacements for everything in there. There isn’t surplus out there so they will have to buy items meant for other retailers and e commerce companies.

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

it wasn't connected to anything. was it heat that made it expand?

There's a ring that locks both parts of the rim together.  It's hard to get in right, and hard to know if you do.  So you put it together, air it up and think you're good.  The ring SLOWWLY works loose.  Then you die.

• Hook 'Em 1