Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Aggy 1: Why are we running? There are plenty for all of us.

Aggy 2: you don't want to get stuck with an ugly one do you?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Perhaps the photoflash and tunacide were coincidental. There is every chance in the world that the tuna was mentally distressed and decided to end its life. Mental health programs for aquarium animals are sorely lacking in this country. 

what gets me is that Bruce did not go shark when he smelled that blood. he must really be rehabilitated. Fish are Friends, indeed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

what gets me is that Bruce did not go shark when he smelled that blood. he must really be rehabilitated. Fish are Friends, indeed.

Luckily the remora on his underside is his sponsor, so he was able to push through the urges. Recovery is a miracle!

7 hours ago, brakeman said:

Science!

It is so completely irresponsible to burn hydrocarbons like that. The effect on the climate is catastrophic. We need to transition the sun to clean energy ASAP or we’re all going to die. 

• Hook 'Em 2

from reddit:

I'm like 90% sure this was in my area of Florida, that exactly describes my brother's track meet from this past weekend. Guy was just standing around in the middle of the track, got shoved out of the way by the first runner, waited for the runners to come back around and just fuckin hauled off on the runner who pushed him. I think the meet was somewhere near Orlando, but I'm not totally sure because I was at work so didn't go.

My brother says the puncher got cheered on by his team, too. Just a case of ridiculous ego and bad sportsmanship from a group of high schoolers, who could've seen that coming. His school isn't ever going back to that venue.

EDIT: Confirmed, this was the meet he was at. Guy got taken away by several cop cars.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/03/30/high-school-runner-sucker-punched-track-during-race/

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay, I've said this before.  My vision on screens is weird.  I don't pickup shadows and movement like I do in real life so I'm easily fooled by internet shit.  I admit that.  Part of the reason I still read my news instead of watching it.  

That kid's head thing is fake, right?  I mean, at the end it looks like the faces of one of the robots in the movie "A.I."  That's not real, right?  

24 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

I feel like that chicken was posted a hundred pages back and the same jokes were made and must've seeped into you gents  subconscious.  It reminds me of that time Ziggy was ripped off.  Looks like Ziggy's back at the complaint department.. "The New Yorker is stealing my ideas."

the jokes are probably being made by the same people. also, a chicken like that will instantly spark little jerry references in any legitimate fan of seinfeld. 

• Hook 'Em 2