Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

14 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Meanwhile, lead singer of the Bangles (Walk like an Egyptian, Just another Manic Monday etc...) Susanna Hoffs is also 63.

https://twitter.com/RetroTechNoir/status/1511011856214806528?s=20&t=-3qvt9CsXKybrKc32WgkVAImage

The like 2 second moment in the Walk Like an Egyptian video where she is whispering and looks to the side was the exact moment I became a man.

Susanna Hoffs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Whole lotta nope in that.  On plane and ground.

Whats fucked up is the road that those guys are standing on and you can see at the trail end of the video. Maybe everyone on the island just knows that you drive on that road with caution, but god forbid if @Wulaw Horn and his family ever tool around the island in an RV. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, crash_davis said:

i try my damndest not to visit that thread or anything to do with facebook.

You hurt my soul. My Facebook feed is comprised of tens of millions of words regarding Texas history and Texas culture.  I like to think that any rational, moderately intellectually curious Texan would find it to be filled with things that are interesting. In my opinion, you get from social media what you put into it. 

• Hook 'Em 7

Yeah, you gotta giver her partial credit.  Not a great body, but decent.  And under threat of immediate peril.  Literally.  And she chooses to still do a little booty stick before exiting the watercraft.  That ain't nothing.