Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

20 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

40 or so years ago, when totally nude places first started opening, we went to a low rent place on East Lancaster in Fort Worth. There was some chick dancing there that was at least 6-8 months pregnant. The amount of guys turned on by that and giving her money was disturbing. It was vomit worthy disgusting. 

It was called the Booby Trap. A friend told me.

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

40 or so years ago, when totally nude places first started opening, we went to a low rent place on East Lancaster in Fort Worth. There was some chick dancing there that was at least 6-8 months pregnant. The amount of guys turned on by that and giving her money was disturbing. It was vomit worthy disgusting. 

pregnant women are fucking sexy.  you might be gay.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

The Red Slipper?

32 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

The Red Slipper?

No clue, I just know it was east of Beach St on the north side of Lancaster in an old row of buildings. It was a real tiny place, not to be confused with the bigger one across the street on the south side. 

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Sounds like the Pink Pussycat Cabaret (aka the PPC, aka "The Bank") on Richmond Ave in Houston.  Totally nude.  BYOB.  18+.  As a senior in HS, we would go there every month or so.  We'd bring beer at first.  Got pretty brazen and actually brought a pony keg in once.  They had a VERY pregnant stripper.  And a one-armed stripper who would rub her nub on your head while giving you a dance.  Good times.  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, NWBuck said:

I see that, and raise you:

I skipped around the video so I might have missed it but I think there were pics of a guy in a john boat with a little outboard motor that was being pulled in the sinkhole. Somehow he was able to get out of the whirlpool and get to land before it sucked him in.

On 4/5/2023 at 4:38 PM, burntorangebongos said:

ER visit to pump stomach for alcohol poisoning, $2500. Haha, what a maroon. 

Jesus. That's almost 5 pints of tequila. I don't know if I could down 5 pints of water that quickly without needing to puke. Dumbass should've just walked to the bathroom, stuck a finger down his throat, and collected his grand.

2 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Jesus. That's almost 5 pints of tequila. I don't know if I could down 5 pints of water that quickly without needing to puke. Dumbass should've just walked to the bathroom, stuck a finger down his throat, and collected his grand.

Actually, just watched it again. The bartender never grabbed a new bottle, so it was just 750 ml...about 15 actual shots spread across a lot of shot glasses. By the end, the glasses were practically empty.

37 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I don’t come in this thread as much as I probably should, apologies if this has been posted. Just saw GoPro post to their Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqvfDaMJTPn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You only missed it being cross posted about 1000 times on this site. But it really is the definition of Holy Shit. 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I don’t come in this thread as much as I probably should, apologies if this has been posted. Just saw GoPro post to their Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqvfDaMJTPn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I've seen this several times now and each time I find myself holding my breath. that dude should never have to pay for a drink or pussy again

Sounds like the Pink Pussycat Cabaret (aka the PPC, aka "The Bank") on Richmond Ave in Houston.  Totally nude.  BYOB.  18+.  As a senior in HS, we would go there every month or so.  We'd bring beer at first.  Got pretty brazen and actually brought a pony keg in once.  They had a VERY pregnant stripper.  And a one-armed stripper who would rub her nub on your head while giving you a dance.  Good times.  

Username checks.

ef293754c71b546e926253d9e72b7c72.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

That 80s movie where a chick pretended to be a dude at another high school so she could write a story or some shit for her school paper to help get her into college or some shit. I dunno movie kind of sucked but she had a unexpectedly glorious rack when she popped them out at the end to prove she was a chick.

Joyce Hyser--Just One of the Guys

image.thumb.jpeg.9e005a3d95ba4d0c9c1370defc2eadb7.jpeg

Edited by Covri
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2