Shit's Borked

RPM

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I haven’t used tapa in like two years. Mobile site is great except for the aforementioned not taking you to the post on a notification. 

I've noticed this on iOS. You have to scroll up like 5 or 6 posts. I'm gonna try to get it figured. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not gonna start a thread for this, but in Tapatalk, there are a ton of pinned topics in Football subforum. Any idea why so many show up? Seems excessive or some sort of software glitch going on. Screenshot_20211204-195048.thumb.jpg.2dcee0d7b896c5265116424d091c5cc5.jpg

You can make those go away. Swipe left on them.

The notification thing has been doing that for quite some time on Tapatalk.

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Posts are hanging in Safari. 

Also looks like Tapa is multi posting. (I know you don’t give a shit about Tapa but I wonder if the issues are related). 

well there's more people on the site than when herman got fired/sark got hired. It's not actually that slow relative to have busy the site is. On3 is down. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

The embedded tweets from various posts aren't rendering for me today. I know this has happened before, but I don't remember the fix. Anyone know?

Sometimes the cookies get borked. Try clearing them on the Twitter side and if that doesn't work do it on the surly side. 

On 12/19/2021 at 10:39 AM, RPM said:

Site has been really slow to respond to new posts the last 12 hours or so. Takes 30 seconds + to respond.

Doing this again. Server s103. Swapping to see if that helps.

It didn't.

Edited by RPM

16 minutes ago, Hate said:

I just got a "security warning" when I refreshed.  It was gone after I refreshed again.  Also, there were a couple of times that I could not give rep. 

i got it once then not the second time i refreshed

this is waht it says when i go to new and unread:

image.png.aff00c6f28d24e97523df3646d5bf403.png

16 minutes ago, Hate said:

I just got a "security warning" when I refreshed.  It was gone after I refreshed again.  Also, there were a couple of times that I could not give rep. 

i got it once then not the second time i refreshed

this is waht it says when i go to new and unread:

image.png.aff00c6f28d24e97523df3646d5bf403.png

8 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Got into a cycle where posts weren't posting, but actually were and got double and triple posts.  We should be able to just delete posts rather than delete the content and fill it with some "dp" bs.

yeah sorry some weirdness today I upgraded in the middle of the day and am tracking down some gremlins.

• Hook 'Em 1