Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

2 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

there are a lot of you who need to fuck off.

Damn, BO, I dig you man but you acting like a bitch. Stop being a douche and enjoy the win.

Kyler might get all the ❤️ from the national media, he might be a better runner and even a better passer than Sam, but he wasn't as careful with the ball today and that was the difference.

If Sam keeps playing like this, we might not lose another game. What a game!

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

This was TCU Sam.

Actually, it was better. He was great, no qualifications needed.

immediately after the game today herman himself said that sam made some throws that he probably hasn't made before today. what a fucking moment to have your best day as the qb at Texas! like i said earlier, maryland is a distant memory. i can't remember another qb making this kind of progress after starting so poorly. golden hats off to sam. 🤘🏼 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Damn, BO, I dig you man but you acting like a bitch. Stop being a douche and enjoy the win.

Kyler might get all the ❤️ from the national media, he might be a better runner and even a better passer than Sam, but he wasn't as careful with the ball today and that was the difference.

bro there were a lot of people on this thread who were just short of rooting for sam to fail.  it was ridiculous and it was sad, but it sure as fuck was a fact.  

meanwhile people who had been watching his entire career saw the sparks.  today he put it all together.  he's a fucking stud. 

• Like 5

give the coaching staff a lot of credit, the offense as a whole this year is even more improved than sam is. sam has consistently been put in positions to play to his strengths, and for the first time in a long time it feels like we have a game plan that's tailored to the strengths of or quarterback. top to bottom our program has made the strides we've all been asking for, and today we got the payoff. Hook em!! 

6 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

I think you can take your stats and shove them up your ass. 

some of you people need to learn to accept crow when you get it, particularly with how god damn effusively i've praised sam for weeks now. keep this shit up and i'll be 100% sure to fuck this thread up beyond belief the next time sam looks human again. you got what you wanted- don't fucking ruin it by being more interested in being right and fighting on the internet than enjoying our team's big win. that's what everyone was clamoring for, and you've got it. don't blow it now by doing the exact shit you all were whining about for so long. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 3

Just now, Goo Punch said:

some of you people need to learn to accept crow when you get it, particularly with how god damn effusively i've praised sam for weeks now. keep this shit up and i'll be 100% sure to fuck this thread up beyond belief the next time sam looks human again. you got what you wanted- don't fucking ruin it by being more interested in being right and fighting on the internet. 

Was there any doubt.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

some of you people need to learn to accept crow when you get it, particularly with how god damn effusively i've praised sam for weeks now. keep this shit up and i'll be 100% sure to fuck this thread up beyond belief the next time sam looks human again. you got what you wanted- don't fucking ruin it by being more interested in being right and fighting on the internet than enjoying our team's big win. that's what everyone was clamoring for, and. or you've got it. don't blow it. 

wow.  talk about wanting to be right on the internet.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

So you're predicting a NC, I like it.

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Well, now it's my turn to eat crow. I was mistaken. I was referring to @closetojumping, who called Sam names. So I apologize to you for stating a outright fabrication. 

However, you, @Huckleberry and closetojumping have been relentlessly negative about Sam. I get that you've never liked him and don't you guys to restate it every six posts. I support Sam and the Horns regardless of what happens the rest of this game and the season. 

Hook 'em. 

What in the world are you talking about? I'm not relentlessly negative about him. What have I said that is "relentlessly negative"?

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Where you at, Derka? 

6th Street?

hi, are you fucking blind, or just completely fucking stupid? keep talking dumbasses. keep refusing to accept the copious amounts of crow that i've been publicly eating, for weeks now. you morherfuckers act like you want someone to admit when they're wrong and heb when you get it you run your mouth 5x more than i ever did. keep poking the bear idiot. see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

some of you people need to learn to accept crow when you get it, particularly with how god damn effusively i've praised sam for weeks now. keep this shit up and i'll be 100% sure to fuck this thread up beyond belief the next time sam looks human again. you got what you wanted- don't fucking ruin it by being more interested in being right and fighting on the internet than enjoying our team's big win. that's what everyone was clamoring for, and. or you've got it. don't blow it. 

Posting_Tip_dumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

But he’s not accurate.  Fuck you mother fuckers.  Line up for your crow.

Today's performance was special, but if he starts hitting his receivers in stride consistently on intermediate routes, he'll be on another level.

Edited by ndawg
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

wow.  talk about wanting to be right on the internet.  

are you fucking kidding me? you fucking assholes have been crying like bitches about how everyone needs to eat crow, and when one person actually does so, honestly and effusively, you accept it. that's what YOU specifically said when you quoted me *weeks* ago when i first started eating crow. You said, "this is how you do it when you're wrong." Well, this is *not* how you do it when you're right. You've got to be a god damn absolute moron to actually get someone to admit they were wrong, only to then insist on talking shit to that person for weeks on end after the fact. accept the crow or quit demanding that people show up to eat it. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

are you fucking kidding me? you fucking assholes have been crying like bitches about how everyone needs to eat crow, and when one person actually does so, honestly and effusively, you accept it. that's what YOU specifically said when you quoted me *weeks* ago when i first started eating crow. You said, "this is how you do it when you're wrong." Well, this is *not* how you do it when you're right. You've got to be a god damn absolute moron to get someone to admit they were wrong and then insist on talking shit to them for weeks in end after the fact. accept the crow or quit demanding that people show up to eat it.

Derka, take a break.

1 minute ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Derka, take a break.

hell to the fuck no. i ate crow and everyone insisted on calling me out and talking shit anyway. the very same people who claimed that the non-believers were only interested in being right. how fucking rich is that? i'm not the one who needs to take a break. that's ass backwards. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1