Steve Guttenberg Says New 'Police Academy' Movie is Coming

AUS-97HORN

give me another R rated movie !!!

Maybe Officer Carey Mahoney is just pulling everyone's leg — or maybe another

Police Academy film is happening. 

Steve Guttenberg, star of the beloved 1980s franchise, tweeted on Monday that a new Police Academy was in the works. 

Responding to a Twitter user who asked the star to please film another installment and do it in London, Guttenberg responded, "Adam , the next Police Academy is coming, no details yet, but it is in a gift bag being readied!"

So far there are seven films in the Police Academy franchise, the first released in 1984. Guttenberg starred as Officer Mahoney in a number of the films, but not all.

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

How can they improve upon an absolute gem like Citizens On Patrol?

you laugh, but its the best of the sequels.  

Almost all the original cast, along with Tony Hawk, David Spade, Colleen Camp, & Bobcat Goldthwait

for a 13 year old kid... it was the best ever

• Like 2

There really is Wikipedia information for almost anything:

Setting[edit]

The Blue Oyster Bar is a fictional gay bar, and the setting of a recurring gag-scene. The bar is a stereotypical depiction of a leathermen's/bear gay bar, featuring patrons dressed up as bikers in leather clothing, and as police officers, sailors, and other stereotypical masculine gay fashion archetypes. The Blue Oyster was originally located on Howell Street in the first movie, but was relocated to 655 Cowan Avenue in the second (Proctor erroneously gives the address number as 621).

Within the film series, unsuspecting characters periodically enter the bar unaware of its nature, usually as the result of a prank by the lead characters. Once inside the victims are trapped and forced to dance with the patrons to the signature tune, "El Bimbo". Among those lured into the bar were:

• Cadets Blanks and Copeland (First film: The first time it is intentional and the second time, it is accidental.)
  • Sweetchuck, Mahoney, and Hightower (second movie, due to a riot)
  • Proctor (third and fourth films)
  • Captain Harris and Proctor (fourth film)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_Academy_(franchise)

I bumped heads, basically, with Steve Guttenberg once. It was 6th Street, Halloween, in the 90’s. There must have been 100,000 there. I was walking by a bar and out he walked, right into me. He’s a surprisingly big dude. Nice guy too. I never undedstood why he more or less disappeared after the 80’s. 

That said, this movie is going to be hot garbage, I’m sure. 

37 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Man if you were a kid in the 80s and didnt rub one out to Callahan then something is wrong with you.

Id prob still rub one out to her in a remake even if she is 70.

In.

The fact that Callahan never showed her naked tits is one of the more unforgivable crimes in film history.

• Like 1