Game 2: Texas vs. Tulsa game thread

Pancho

Fuck You for not demanding more. Our fucking fanbase more focused on the sheep fuckers tells you the story.
I want more and I'm demanding more. But I'm not doing it by calling attention to how good the sheep fuckers are doing. Y'all are the dumbasses complaining about how our restaurant sales are declining while telling everyone how good the food is at the place across the street. It doesn't make us better and has more potential to keep us bad by driving the business away. Save the bitching comparisons for Fire Tom Herman thread where it belongs. If I gave a fuck how aggy is doing I'd be watching them. Their success - or lack thereof - doesn't seem to affect how well we do. Even when we get the better recruits we don't know what the fuck to do with them.

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

as much as I hated brown at the end, for fucks sake he's light years better than either of the shit shows that have followed

We Nebraska'd ourselves but it was time for Brown to go. We just shoot ourselves in the dick as an athletic department. Too many big wallets want to be involved...hope cdc is here to change our course

I want more and I'm demanding more. But I'm not doing it by calling attention to how good the sheep fuckers are doing. Y'all are the dumbasses complaining about how our restaurant sales are declining while telling everyone how good the food is at the place across the street. It doesn't make us better and has more potential to keep us bad by driving the business away. Save the bitching comparisons for Fire Tom Herman thread where it belongs. If I gave a fuck how aggy is doing I'd be watching them. Their success - or lack thereof - doesn't seem to affect how well we do. Even when we get the better recruits we don't know what the fuck to do with them.

You should Fucking say less.

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

we suck

Yes...and have since 2009. Just how it goes. Why? I have no idea.

Herman clearly thought he had a decent team. Just like Strong did back in 2016. It is so weird. I mean surely a football coach should have a decent idea about these things.