Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

1 hour ago, Longhorn94 said:

My wife waited an hour in line this afternoon. It was the same for me this morning. As a former precinct chairman, I have never seen turnout even close to this. The people are fired up.

Older Helper lady at the polling place said she’s been doing the helper thing for 20 years and has never seen early voting this busy. She was pretty excited about it

some of the candidates we’re trying to give last minute 

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Trump will absolutely not be able to let Cruz be equal on stage. he will not be able to do anything but flex on him

I watched a ton of Trump rallies/speeches in the 2016 election but they're all boring now. This one might be good.

I just want clips of Ted squirming the whole time. I hope Trump insults him again and he walks offstage.

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

So, in his time in office, Ted Cruz has introduced 105 bills and only 2 of them have become law. Am I reading this right?

https://www.congress.gov/member/ted-cruz/C001098?q={"search"%3A["Ted+Cruz"]%2C"sponsorship"%3A"sponsored"%2C"type"%3A"bills"}&page=1

He also once read Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor.

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

So, in his time in office, Ted Cruz has introduced 105 bills and only 2 of them have become law. Am I reading this right?

https://www.congress.gov/member/ted-cruz/C001098?q={"search"%3A["Ted+Cruz"]%2C"sponsorship"%3A"sponsored"%2C"type"%3A"bills"}&page=1

Maybe Tahoe meant that he is also really good at bringing the doughnuts 

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Yes, and remember the president is a republican, both houses are republican, and for some reason Rafael can't get any bills passed. Weird. If he's this ineffective with both houses and the president, just how bad is he going to be with just 1 house and the president?

A vote for ted is a vote wasTED.

Edited by relapse98
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Yes, and remember the president is a republican, both houses are republican, and for some reason Rafael can't get any bills passed. Weird. If he's this ineffective with both houses and the president, just how bad is he going to be with just 1 house and the president?

A vote for ted is a vote wasTED.

Got it. So pointing out how ineffective Beto may have been in the same environment would be the height hypocrisy on the part of Tahoe. Yes?

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Whatever you do, don't click the image on the right. Dear god, the look of the crowd just screams trumpkins. 

It’s like you’ve never seen Astro’s fans. Also interesting the Orthodox Jews in that pic, but makes sense considering Pro-Israel policies I guess.

11 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

So Trump already went on at 5? What are they doing the rest of the night?

Are you kidding? The olds got to get home before it gets "dark" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Hell, it's already been 3 hours since they had supper at Luby's.

Edited by bolverk
missing wurdz

jesus. just talked to my mother who 'won't vote because she hates both candidates and thinks beto is too radical left'. WTF. old people watching TV and these idiotic hateful adds. 

my mother is a new england liberal for fuck sake and things beto is too radical left. 

any good resources that compare and discuss candidates and their views? something i can send her? thanks for any tips. 

1 minute ago, staboner said:

jesus. just talked to my mother who 'won't vote because she hates both candidates and thinks beto is too radical left'. WTF. old people watching TV and these idiotic hateful adds. 

my mother is a new england liberal for fuck sake and things beto is too radical left. 

any good resources that compare and discuss candidates and their views? something i can send her? thanks for any tips. 

alexjones.com

5 minutes ago, staboner said:

https://lwvaustin.org/voter-guide/?fbclid=IwAR11jq_EwPsSVwd3xcT5P2X8dytl4NF3JODhx5qFUJE0w2wR2NKemOzGkSM

• Like 2