Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

8 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Parking in a European garage is usually a treat, in a bad way, and we thought this was pretty funny. A Ram in the parking garage in St. Tropez yesterday afternoon.

IMG_9622.jpeg

I should call her 

I believe in Texas the max width of a passenger car, including any dumbass accessories that stick out from the rims, is 8 feet.  So no, those are not legal.  However, currently in Houston it does not appear that any traffic rules are being enforced.  As long as they stay off the toll roads where the constables will cite them they are good.

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I believe in Texas the max width of a passenger car, including any dumbass accessories that stick out from the rims, is 8 feet.  So no, those are not legal.  However, currently in Houston it does not appear that any traffic rules are being enforced.  As long as they stay off the toll roads where the constables will cite them they are good.

I’m not sure what it takes to get pulled over on the Katy freeway, but it certainly is something significantly over 100 mph. 

So this jackwagon decided it would be a great idea to drive down a two lane road DURING school zone hours (peak vehicle time) with his 12-15 wide implement on the back. The street sign was in his way so he had to stop and back up traffic for a good while.

He could have planned it better by coming through 30 minutes earlier or 15 minutes later but F everybody else trying to get the kids to school and heading to work.

d78c5a96ffb9086db4d17783c6ade6a1.jpg

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

So this jackwagon decided it would be a great idea to drive down a two lane road DURING school zone hours (peak vehicle time) with his 12-15 wide implement on the back. The street sign was in his way so he had to stop and back up traffic for a good while.

He could have planned it better by coming through 30 minutes earlier or 15 minutes later but F everybody else trying to get the kids to school and heading to work.

d78c5a96ffb9086db4d17783c6ade6a1.jpg

Whaddaya expect from an aggy?

The dually was in it's way.  Like, I would have maneuvered in there where I'm supposed to be, but I completely get why that car didn't.  That lot's spaces are too damn skinny to begin with.  I could have posted a dozen pics just from today.

On 5/22/2024 at 1:23 PM, Mittens said:

The dually was in it's way.  Like, I would have maneuvered in there where I'm supposed to be, but I completely get why that car didn't.  That lot's spaces are too damn skinny to begin with.  I could have posted a dozen pics just from today.

*its

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

On 5/8/2024 at 9:58 AM, PvilleStang said:

Black car on the right is in a tough spot, it's right next to a dumpster, an dif he parks completely in the lines, he can't get out the driver door (should park nose in for ideal space).  Lexus is the real c*nt here.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.0863a32ee50eaae590f15b604062babb.jpg

how should the Lexus be parked?

On 5/14/2024 at 3:15 PM, Jersey Man10 said:

that situation went to shit at the end.  the guy filming proved not to be the hero we thought he was.