The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

When you consider who the current thought leaders of conservatism are the John Cornyn tweet quoting Mussolini makes sense. Cornyn's tweet wasn't trying to promote fascism but a retarded attempt to make a point without a basic understanding of 20th century history. When you elevate knuckle heads to the status of thought leaders, this is what happens.

Texas Senate GOP now proposing bills that do not even attempting to hide the intent of voter suppression. Despite the fact that everyone knows the list of supposed noncitizen voters is totally bogus, they would force voter registrars to remove those names from voter rolls without notification of the voters. One of the bills - SB960 - would subject registrars to civil and criminal penalties and give the AG the power to start removal proceedings in the case of noncompliance.

http://www.kut.org/post/gop-bi...ential-noncitizens-voter-rolls

This is fucking criminal. Call your state senators, particularly if they're part of the criminal cartel, errr, I mean GOP.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

no one will notice outside of el fenix and a few other literate types with the attention span greater than a squirrel.   
The irony is that I noticed it wasn't by George Will, but that I didn't have the attention span necessary to read the piece and see if he was quoted.
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Texas Senate GOP now proposing bills that do not even attempting to hide the intent of voter suppression. Despite the fact that everyone knows the list of supposed noncitizen voters is totally bogus, they would force voter registrars to remove those names from voter rolls without notification of the voters. One of the bills - SB960 - would subject registrars to civil and criminal penalties and give the AG the power to start removal proceedings in the case of noncompliance.

This is fucking criminal. Call your state senators, particularly if they're part of the criminal cartel, errr, I mean GOP.

It's in committee.  Let's see if it make it out.

4 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's in committee.  Let's see if it make it out.

Doesn't matter.  When a bunch of assholes tells you loud and clear what they believe in, listen to them.

The GOP will go to unconstitutional steps to make sure that naturalized citizens AUTOMATICALLY lose their right to vote.  Remember how the GOP and its mouthbreathers keep saying "no, it's just about ILLEGALS?"  They are lying.  They always were.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Fixed link.

http://www.kut.org/post/gop-bills-would-force-registrars-remove-people-flagged-potential-noncitizens-voter-rolls

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Incredible. The GOP continues to find new ways to sink even lower. The willingness to wallow in their own shit is disgusting and desire to drag the rest of us down into their muck is despicable.

Edited by bolverk

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

D0SHpcuUcAAQztI?format=jpg&name=900x900

D0SHpcwUcAA54-p?format=jpg&name=900x900

D0SJOwBVAAIPZbs?format=jpg&name=900x900

So, to recap, we have:

1.) An uncle that has mouthed off about politics around family enough that the rest of them are willing to exclude him from an event;

2.) A business owner who decided to make a political statement and then gets butthurt over losing a customer due to said statment;

3.) Someone whose mom... Said they were wrong?

Remember y'all, its the libcucks and the millennials that are the special snowflakes. JFC.

• Like 4

The R's on opposing the declaration of emergency is surprising.  So far, Murkowski, Collins and Tillis say they'll vote to oppose.  I'm sure one more will come over so I don't think it is a big deal, but why not Romney? He's not up for reelection in forever and its Utah!  His family is a bunch of Godkings there and Trump isn't.  He is in zero danger of blowback.  I'm surprised he hasn't already said he's opposing Trump.

LOL 2 of those 3 are up for re-election in 18 months.  Very unsurprising that they suddenly will oppose this.  Collins is probably the 2nd most endangered incumbent.  Tillis is probably #3. The only surprise is that Cory Gardner (CO - #1 most likely GOP to flip) must already know he's toast and is just going full MAGA. 

This is Murkowski's 3rd "fuck you" to Republicans because she has a brand in Alaska and already won as a write-in.  No fucks given. 

Edited by Js1

Just now, Js1 said:

LOL 2 of those 3 are up for re-election in 18 months.  Very unsurprising that they suddenly will oppose this.  Collins is probably the 2nd most endangered incumbent.  Tillis is probably #3. The only surprise is that Cory Gardner (CO - #1 most likely GOP to flip) must already know he's toast and is just going full MAGA

Gardner is the real reason I'm sure enough R's will come over.  I think he is a lock.

Have you heard the My Pillow guy talk about politics?  He could be president someday. 

I haven’t because he’s clearly a fake Christian huckster using faith to profit. He should read Matthew 23 to start. As should his gullible customers.

His cross necklace unnaturally sticking out of pajama top makes me want to rage. Shameful bastard. He may have the greatest pillow ever and I’ll never no because I don’t support fake Christians.
Great business model if you don’t care about your soul.

A Venn diagram of Christian patriots who violate the most fundamental teaching of Christ and the flag code would have little overlap. All cheap dumb display of symbols to be in a club with no understanding or care for what those symbols stand for.

Cattle futures?

Say what you want about our Sec of Transportation, the heiress of a Taiwanese shipping empire, being married to the Senate Majority Leader, but I won’t allow you to sully the good name of Texas SW Cattle Raisers and the Texas Beef Group. “The only mad cow in Texas is Oprah...and maybe the Rose Law firm...and Bill and Hillary”

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

the entire conservative platform is that liberals need to rein in government/illegals/whatever because when conservatives get in charge they do bad things.  it's just the pj o'rourke quote in action. 

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

In terms of his misdeeds they omit campaign finance violations at the discretion of DOTUS and lying to Congress to align with DOTUS's messaging on Trump Tower Moscow deal.  You know, that carrot meant to be tallest skyscraper in Europe and biggest deal in DOTUS ife?  That one?

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult