The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

the entire conservative platform is that liberals need to rein in government/illegals/whatever because when conservatives get in charge they do bad things.  it's just the pj o'rourke quote in action. 

Some hyperbole here but it’s shadows of the Nazi victim complex.  We wouldn’t have all these problems if we could just get rid of the democrats.   We wouldn’t have to break the law if the democrats would just submit to our will.  

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

He is the worst person in government.  Bar none.  Fuck dotus, fuck Steve King, whoever.  McConnell is the absolute top of the shitbag pyramid.

He fucking relishes that role, too. 

Like Verna said in Miller's Crossing..."I've never met anyone who made being a son of a bitch such a point of pride" .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'd still put Dotus as enemy #1 but McConnell is 1A.  

No.

DOTUS is a fucking moron.  An ineffective moron who succeeds because he has a complicit party behind him.

McConnell has been doing this shit under 2 presidents.   And allows Trump to succeed because he leads the complicit Senate majority. 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

No.

DOTUS is a fucking moron.  An ineffective moron who succeeds because he has a complicit party behind him.

McConnell has been doing this shit under 2 presidents.   And allows Trump to succeed because he leads the complicit Senate majority. 

Exactly. 

Man I really fucking hate turtles now. Used to like em. 

Fuck you Benedict Mitch. 

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The goat rodeo that is the GOP in one short video. 

Who is this "we" he's referring to? Is he say that his witness tampering testing tweet part of a broader effort including others to discourage Cohen's testimony? Or does he just have an outsized sense of his own importance?

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult