Official Surly - Texas vs Baylor Game Thread

Vertigo

Oh yeah, forgot. Now everyone is going to blame the playcalling instead of the shit quarterback. 

I guarantee that those playcalls aren't designed for the QB to throw deep every time. Shane is playing Madden in real fucking life and he may cost us the damn game.

But yes, let's blame everyone else except the guy who is not good at his own job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, williemackgarza said:

Why cant our backup ever qb come in and light the world on fire

its nuts how everytime we play against a backup, it takes us a whole quarter to figure the new guy out.   meanwhile, we put in our backup, and it takes the other team one PLAY to figure him out. 

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Oh yeah, forgot. Now everyone is going to blame the playcalling instead of the shit quarterback. 

I guarantee that those playcalls aren't designed for the QB to throw deep every time. Shane is playing Madden in real fucking life and he may cost us the damn game.

But yes, let's blame everyone else except the guy who is not good at his own job.

This.

I'm rooting for Shane so hard but at the same time, he never throws LJH the ball and he absolutely sucks with zero pocket presence. 

Put in Rising or Thompson. It's not time to panic, it's time to fucking try to win the game.