Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It's also a great way to end the video.  "I've quit watching TV shows with scripts that are less predictable than this!"  Yes ma'am.  That's what we've been saying.  All this shit we are seeing?  It is all very predictable.

Most of us could have predicted that umbrellas baffle Trump.  

That is child abuse and shit. His kid will never live down the Hitler thing. WTG, cross eyed asshole dad.
Could be kidnapping too. How sure are we that's his kid? That would mean someone fucked that thing and I'm not sure I'm buying that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The party of fiscal responsibility is applauding the idea of 100 tanks and thousands of soldiers moving to the border to stop an "invasion" of women and children. And let me take you seriously when you try to argue your funding philosophy for education and healthcare. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

29 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Trump-humers and Texags are all hyped-up thinking this heavy equipment transport is heading down to stop the caravan:

https://twitter.com/RightWingLawMan/status/1057360816427552768

Trains like that are probably heading down and then over to Fort Bliss or Fort Hood. 

They aren’t going to use tanks on the border. 

If TexAgs is jizz-jarring over it, not surprising. Those fuckups know little about the military.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

4 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It would surprise me 0 to see tanks on the border.  Trump wants a photo op out of this and he isn't going to skimp.

I wouldn't be surprised to see troops "preparing" for "combat" as well.  Sort of like those Al Qaeda training films we saw in the days after 9/11.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy