Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

45 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

When it comes to pandering no one can top ole Rupert Murdoch. From topless teens in the daily Sun newspaper in the UK  to Diamond and Silk.in the US.  He hit on a gold mine of butt hurt evangelicals here in this country. 

• Like 1

The self-owns in this thread are like deep inhalations from a fragrant freshly cut rose. They are just so fucking satisfying, especially when it's a follow up to some shit I haven't thought about in months and months, e.g., the Michelle-Obama-is-an-Ape lady. ^^^^

Thank you, Hugo. 

• Like 1

Crazy bitch substitute teacher calls cops on 11 year old student refusing to participate in the pledge.
https://www.theledger.com/news/20190215/lakeland-11-year-old-arrested-for-confrontation-after-refusal-to-stand-for-pledge

“Kennedy said he wanted to make it clear that the student was not arrested for refusing to participate in the pledge.”

Jesus, that article is hilarious. He wasn’t arrested for refusing to stand...he was arrested for disobeying a teacher’s ORDER for him to stand. See, totally different.

On 2/17/2019 at 3:09 PM, Brian Fantana said:

Crazy bitch substitute teacher calls cops on 11 year old student refusing to participate in the pledge.

https://www.theledger.com/news/20190215/lakeland-11-year-old-arrested-for-confrontation-after-refusal-to-stand-for-pledge

What the fuck is going on in this country? There was a kid in my high school, decades ago, that used to stand for the pledge of allegiance. That is, he stood and walked out of the room when it came on. Every day. Nobody gave a solitary fuck.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 3:09 PM, Brian Fantana said:

A lot going on in here. This is easy to miss:

“Our HR department will contact Kelly Services, which provides our substitutes, to further refine how our substitutes are trained,” Kennedy said.

School districts are privatizing their substitute teachers?

Also, you are a cop, You are called to a school for a "disruptive" kid. You get there and the disruption was refusing to stand for the pledge. Your response is to arrest the kid? WTF? Should have arrested whomever called 911 for that bullshit.

1 hour ago, GSU&UT said:

The interview where Tucker lost his shit at that Dutch historian who was at Davos just got released. He is 100% bitchmade

I don't listen to a lot of his stuff, but I've never heard him that unprepared to respond to criticisms.  He had no clue what was coming, and it's about time someone turned the tables on him.  Smug prick.

And not to go all both sides, but don't all primetime news anchors on cnn, msnbc, fox make millions?  I don't think it's a problem unique to fox, all networks prioritize political theater to get us watching for the ad revenue.  That's the major reason that independent news on youtube is gaining popularity - all the other stuff is pretty unwatchable.

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Journalists however, have always made jack shit.

Journalists sell what's good for you -- fact-based reporting.  Commentators sell the stuff you crave, that's really bad for you - validation of your particular biases.

It's why McDonalds makes billions, and McSteamedVegetables is a wooden shack operated by a broke dude who smells of patchouli.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The guy in the video runs that twitter account. He tries to go viral with "caught on camera" bullshit and has worked with FuckJerry. 

He deserves mockery (and I fucking HATE these types of social media fuckwads), but this ain't the thread for it. 

You're right. I'll move this over to the social media fuckwad mockery thread. 

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy