Surly Tailgate

immamac

On 10/24/2018 at 10:55 PM, Hook1997 said:

Off topic but anyone know why they have a fence around the lot at 18th and San Jac now?  Are they about to build something on that lot?  We use to tailgate there for like 10 plus years, piss creek trail was always a good laugh for the guy why fell trying to go down to pee.  Also the removed sign stump everyone tripped on before and after games.

Yes, that is now a construction staging area. We also tailgated in that lot from 2000-2016 and were moved down to 18th and Trinity last season. 

I could take a whack at gumbo if it sucks I'll just trash it. 

Blacklab and I are both smoking briskets the night before and bringing them to finish/warm on the smoker that will be there. 

Also got the banner made today @4th_and_18 can you dm me or email me rick@surlyhorns.com so I can coordinate with your peeps?

24 minutes ago, immamac said:

Ask me at the tailgate, I'll tell you what F.C.B means.

MESSAGE FOR THE LURKERS!

You are absolutely welcome, you don't need a handle to come to the tailgate just ask us if we are from the internet!

Oh I need a handle of Bulleit and then will make everyone feel welcome until I pass out from all the shots

So it's 15th/Colorado?  I have shit going on until 1 but (God willing I find parking) am going to try to stop by late for a few minutes.  Maybe one of you guys could do me a favor and stand in a parking space the whole time for me until I get there?  Thanks.

5 hours ago, phdhorn said:

So it's 15th/Colorado?  I have shit going on until 1 but (God willing I find parking) am going to try to stop by late for a few minutes.  Maybe one of you guys could do me a favor and stand in a parking space the whole time for me until I get there?  Thanks.

Threeputt is all over that shit.

Edited by MissingInAction