Suspicious packages all over the place

SmokeyTheBear

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

I can't believe the post office was able to deliver all of them to different locations on the same day. They are not capable of that kind of efficiency. 

Also, I'm curious of the logistics of timing the bombs if you are sending them through the mail. 

It's like amateur hour with the envelope, bomb, and effectiveness... Then professional with the synchronized delivery.

What makes me think they are purposely made to look amateurish, and sent from someone with a higher level of sophistication. I also don't see how the postal service was involved at all yet?

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Yeah, you get it.  Kremlin/enemy influence operations prey on the mentally unstable and already extremist segements of the population.  They work to slowly push these target audiences to violence with hate rhetoric and propaganda.  

This gives them plausible deniability when something like this happens. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Also, I'm curious of the logistics of timing the bombs if you are sending them through the mail. 

It's like amateur hour with the envelope, bomb, and effectiveness... Then professional with the synchronized delivery.

What makes me think they are purposely made to look amateurish, and sent from someone with a higher level of sophistication. I also don't see how the postal service was involved at all yet?

I think they were amateurish and possibly fake.  There hasn’t been any reports of any of them detonating on their own.  

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, you get it.  Kremlin/enemy influence operations prey on the mentally unstable and already extremist segements of the population.  They work to slowly push these target audiences to violence with hate rhetoric and propaganda.  

Like Lee Harvey?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I'm no PO expert, but the rare times I use it the packages seem to arrive when they say it's going to. If the USPS was used, not really sure why it would matter if they arrived the same day, a day apart, etc...

Has the USPS admitted they handled or delivered any of this shit?

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not just plausible deniability, it's part of their script they've built.

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

Got damn, you're onto something.  It's pretty clear now...

200.gif

Any motherfucker on here that stole his second red stapler, I will hunt you down and fucking skin you alive.

Hey that is what ended up saving the boys and their superman penny stealing scheme gone wrong.

24 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

If I were not familiar with Lee Harveys history I would not have thrown his name out.

It’s not like he already had mental problems, defected to the Soviet Union and back to the United States, hung out with KGB guys, and had experience in assassination attempts with a rifle. 

The only conclusion I could make with him is the Kremlin guys probably knew full damn well what he was going do and did nothing to stop him. 

/derail

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

It wasn't long ago one could go to the dark web and buy terrorist acts on US soil.

U.S. authorities have said in court documents that Kadar advertised his services on AlphaBay, a now-closed online black market, and offered to threaten any school for $30. The Justice Department shut AlphBay down in July 2017. 

Israeli authorities have accused him of earning about $240,000 worth of the digital currency Bitcoin after selling his threat services on the dark web.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-jewish/israeli-u-s-teen-indicted-for-bomb-threats-hate-crimes-u-s-justice-department-idUSKCN1GD3MN

2 hours ago, Zavala said:

So, all made by the same person/group, got there within the same few hours, across the country.

Looks (purposly?) like crude work, but sophisticated delivery (none were actually mailed?), also, planning for the timing to actually hurt/kill an intended target makes no sense. 

Actual effectiveness : 0% (so far, thank God)

Optics: seems to be catching more peoples attention

I'm starting to lean toward a 3rd party trying to fire up the left/right to stay divided and at each others throats.

Certainly possible, but how does the ISIS flag fit with that theory?   The best way to stoke the left/right divide would be to put a MAGA sticker on it.   ISIS flag seems like an attempt to make it seem like a Trump supporter was not the sender.   That makes an actual Trump supporter the most likely scenario, IMO. 

21 minutes ago, LongestHorn said:

To be fair you likely can still do that on the dark web

Update:  The "ISIS flag" might actually be a parody Larry the Cable Guy flag.   It definitely isn't a true ISIS flag, but the two reclining women don't really look to me like they exactly match either, but it's close at minimum. 

DqTxscZX4AAyu8y?format=jpg

Edited by Mojo Hand

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Would-be attacker hand-delivered pipe bomb to George Soros' mailbox: Source

They're in for it now. $5,000 fine for an individual putting unmailed stuff in a mailbox. $10K if they're some sort of pipe-bomb-making business.

https://columbusrealtors.com/NewsDetail.aspx?article=100696064

7 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

What the clues point to so far:

1. Knows how to address and send physical mail----> Person is 30+ years old

2. Addresses are all caps--->Person is 60+ tears old

3. Addresses show genetic inability to spell or proofread---->Person has engineering background

4. Used non-padded envelope---->Person has no consideration for fellow humans

5. Sent a pipe bomb---->See #4

Dad?

• Like 2

So was it sent by usps or not?  Because if it was the lack of stamps being marked is really bugging me. Plus It’s great fodder for the conspiracy theorist. 

I think somebody further upthread said they don’t cancel the stamps on irregularly shaped packages like these.

20 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I think somebody further upthread said they don’t cancel the stamps on irregularly shaped packages like these.

Ah. Must have missed that. And good to know - though it does make it seems like that would be an easy way to send free packages back and forth between locations. 

^^^ Ahem. Who heard the "bomb" being detonated? FBI you say? What better way to convince someone their plot is working. I'd think if bomb disposal teams had been cooking these off someone would have heard something.

7 hours ago, El Diablo said:

FBI. Somebody bought some flawed "bomb" plans from an informant. FBI tracked all of this to bring all the players into the open. Arrests are imminent.

Beats me.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Pipe bombs mailed to political figures had matching characteristics https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBOR8Kr?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Today's bombs had all the same characteristics as the one delivered to Soros. That bomb was detonated by the FBI.

Just checking in, did they detonate it as a precaution by blowing it up with their own explosives, or did they somehow trigger the device activating its own explosives?