Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

And THIS is why people are laying this at Trump’s feet.

Motherfucker can’t even wait 12 hours before he’s back at his shit.

If this is referencing the black youth republicans meeting or whatever, this was within about 12 seconds actually.  He started with the unity and togetherness message and went directly into his normal schtick.

6 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Dammit! Why do you guys always devolve to this? Fuck piszing contests...you both have little dicks and smaller brains.  Sheesh. Settle the fuck down and stay on topic.

What did you expect? It’s only been like this since forever.

Just now, Goredho said:

Not at all, you just click that little + button every time you trip over stupidity, lol.

The alt-right is full of the absolute dumbest people on earth.

In other news, our suspect had his home fraudulent foreclosed upon by Mnuchin's bank:

1 hour ago, tjhooker said:

Unfortunately the soy has shrunk the part of your brain able to deal with someone coming in here and not agreeing with the group think.  It must be frightening for you.

What a shame. Thought you were a rational poster. Not saying I am, so I guess welcome to the club...

• Fuck You 1

38 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

So these right wingers are just very masculine pussies?  Like butch soy boys or something?

It's crazy how pussy the right wing has gotten. Like face meltingly insane.

I mostly just shake my head, but there's part of me that's somewhat miffed because I've spent basically my whole life basing my political views off the premise of personal responsibility, the classic center right position, and it turns out there's only like 5 of us on the planet, and 3 of those are Democrats. Now when every lefty says to me "I told you that 20 years ago" I have no good response. It's irritating.

• Like 2

Why the fuck did this lunatic drag Germany onto his van?  

I will say I don't believe the conspiracy theories but I know Trump wasn't behind it because a sociopath like that would have sent them to leaders of both parties in order to give him sweeping Executive Orders powers that make his current bender seem like child's play.  He would actually had an opportunity to say he was keeping us safe.  Since it's all one-sided, any overreach on his part would appear misplaced to some of his supporters.  

33 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If this is referencing the black youth republicans meeting or whatever, this was within about 12 seconds actually.  He started with the unity and togetherness message and went directly into his normal schtick.

Perfectly consistent with Trump's narcissistic personality disorder. He knows at some level he's responsible, but he can't accept that anything negative could be his responsibility, so he has to downplay it. The unity message is intrinsic to what he sees as a negative directed at him, so that's a no-go zone. He's got to retreat to his safe space, i.e. the usual schtick and his tribe - hence bash the globalists, CNN, and the Dems. The man is sick, but I don't feel sorry for him; his pathology is destroying the country.

Well have you tried looking at the people you're siding with and consider the incredibly flawed and factually incorrect conspiracy theories they're pushing as gospel? There's a reason why moron, stupid, and imbecile are used to describe people who believe that ya know.  

Now as for nazi and racist, you certainly haven't earned those titles but lots of the boys who are saying the same things as you wear those labels with pride. 

Edited by Captainant

10 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I was until the CR left collective bombarded with all sorts of names so I joined the party.  Now I am all in.  There really is no political debate here that doesn't disintegrate into people being called moron, stupid, nazi, retarded, racist, imbecile fucks.  

“Hey guys it me. College educated smart person”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

MAGAbomber has two Twitter accounts.

This is the second one - just as nutty as the first.

https://twitter.com/hardrockintlent

I was gonna reply, sarcastically, that the Hard Rock must just LOVE all the publicity, but then I thought, no, they probably really do.  MAGA happy hour at the Hard Rock!  Look, there's the Nuge's guitar, woo hoo!!!

3 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

I was gonna reply, sarcastically, that the Hard Rock must just LOVE all the publicity, but then I thought, no, they probably really do.  MAGA happy hour at the Hard Rock!  Look, there's the Nuge's guitar, woo hoo!!!

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/statement-from-the-seminole-tribe-of-florida-seminole-gaming-and-hard-rock-international-300738784.html

HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Oct. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- We can find no evidence that Cesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri Sayoc, Ceasar Altieri Randazzo (Facebook) or Julus Cesar Milan (Twitter) is or was a member or employee of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, or is or was an employee of Seminole Gaming or Hard Rock International.  At this time, we cannot verify if he is or was an employee of a vendor company.

Gary Bitner
Spokesperson
Seminole Tribe of Florida
954-849-9201 (Mobile)

Including his mobile phone number is a nice touch.... that he is going to regret

55 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

This certainly aged well.

448bcbb0fff8a166c2015312ba6d840e.jpg

What sucks about this is there will be zero consequences for her.  She will go about spouting more bullshit and given her usual platforms on Fox News.

This is why people openly ridicule her in public.  It’s the only way our society can hold her accountable now. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

What conspiracy theory did I push?  I seriously want an answer as to the conspiracy theories I was pushing? 

Well since you asked, here's a couple

5 hours ago, tjhooker said:

FBI just arrested someone photo was just released.  I mean she was stupid enough to put her return address on it.  She does look like a Male in Florida in his 50s.debbie-wasserman-schultz-lunatic.jpg

23 hours ago, tjhooker said:

Maybe it is Wasserman Shultz

You seem to really like the idea that it was Shultz enough to make the joke several times.

6 hours ago, tjhooker said:

OK, I had a chance to think about these bombs overnight.  We are up to 12.  None exploded.  They have a huge timer taped in them with Ger Er Dun ISIS flag on them.  Read a story last night one was full of sulphur.  Why would you tape a huge clock timer on a mail bomb?  You dont know the time someone is getting a package.  You'd do that if you wanted someone to know it is a bomb you'd see on TV.  I am starting to believe these were sent out to scare and not harm.  Kinda like the ricin scare.

On 10/25/2018 at 12:41 PM, tjhooker said:

The dude thought he was sending ricin was the intent.  Do you know these pipe bombs are designed to explode?  I don't know but seems like you have a news source I haven't heard.  Sounds like you do.  To state these are functional pipe bombs is not the facts we have right now.  Could be but we dont know and this could be very much like the ricin scare.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:12 AM, tjhooker said:

What will it take to get me on the fake bomb mailing list?  I want one.  I feel left out.

You're acting like these are fake and harmless bombs. FBI is now calling these devices IEDs.

Sure, you can hide behind "I was just joking lolz trolled", but you're contributing to that particular flavor of bullshit that's the preferred snack of crazy people. When you keep joking about something, it eventually stops being a joke and starts being real to you.

Edited by Captainant
  • Like 4

I was until the CR left collective bombarded with all sorts of names so I joined the party.  Now I am all in.  There really is no political debate here that doesn't disintegrate into people being called moron, stupid, nazi, retarded, racist, imbecile fucks.  

All in on being irrational to own the libs!