B12 OFFICIALS SUUUUUUUUCK

LTtxfan

You Longhorns have become GD aggy. That was a hold in any game. 

I’m rooting for you guys, but you’re becoming nuts with this conspiracy theory. 

Peace out. Your board is insufferable on game days. I’ll go back to boring ass Orange Power. 

• Fuck You 24

Throughout my entire time on HF, Shag and now surly I have been an advocate of trying to repair and bolster the B12.

After today I am done, this was a fucking joke.  I will spend no money towards UT gear (and this hurts) until somebody with a fucking sack tells the B12 officiating head judge to stop this egregious favoritism towards the CFP.

Peace out. Your board is insufferable on game days. I’ll go back to boring ass Orange Power. 

He was squared up with the guy and took him to the ground.

Fuck you. Go back to Orange Power you bitch.

• Like 1

Just now, DejaVu said:

Who the fuck are you?

1 minute ago, DejaVu said:

I agree it was a hold. It was very similar to plays OU did with no penalty.  That's the point. 

2 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

Fuck off then

3 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

i was with you for 3 quarters. the officiating was just bad like it always is

but 3 horredous calls there in the 4th turned this game. sure it happens. it fucking happens alot. and we got the raw job on all three calls. 

3 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

Fuck you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

Fuck you, you worthless motherfucking piece of shit. 

i was with you for 3 quarters. the officiating was just bad like it always is
but 3 horredous calls there in the 4th turned this game. sure it happens. it fucking happens alot. and we got the raw job on all three calls. 

Dude that is the pattern. Screwjob to let them catch up or take the lead, call off the screw job in the 3rd. Call holding on kick/punt on opponent to make it seem fair. Then turn up the screws again at the end.

• Like 2

Just now, Nivek said:

Dude that is the pattern. Screwjob to let them catch up or take the lead, call off the screw job in the 3rd. Call holding on kick/punt on opponent to make it seem fair. Then turn up the screws again at the end.

Yup. Any calls that change momentum, score, or posession happen to always go against us. Missed calls that always hurt us. Just a screw job. 

12 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

Ok cool. Hook em.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

Wtf is orange power? Like a Syracuse board no one gives a fuck about?

15 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

I do think it was a hold personally but OU was pretty much doing that on every play. I think they’ve been called for holding once. Fuck the Big 12