Big 12 CCG Scenarios

Horndog

Here's the other thing about OU. They didn't have to play against Purdy. Bowman was injured in the 2nd half. They didn't have to play Justice Hill for most of the game against OK State. All 3 of those games were close. 

How good is OU? Good chance they already have a 2nd loss without a lot luck. Maybe even 3. 

Edited by texasstrong12

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Here's the other thing about OU. They didn't have to play against Purdy. Bowman was injured in the 2nd half. They didn't have to play Justice Hill for most of the game against OK State. All those games were close. 

How good is OU? Good chance they already have a 2nd loss without a lot luck. 

ou sucks

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Matagorda said:

I am conflicted.  Id like WV to curb stomp OU, but I would also like curb to stomp the Gooners in Jerrys world.  Heart divided.  

This is wrong. You must never allow yourself to wish or contemplate wishing good for OU. Do not ever long for them to be in position for B12 refs to screw us and hand them a CFBP berth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

This is wrong. You must never allow yourself to wish or contemplate wishing good for OU. Do not ever long for them to be in position for B12 refs to screw us and hand them a CFBP berth.

This.  Refs will absolutely do all they can to get OU into the playoff.  And I'd rather have a revenge game against WVU anyway.  We already beat OU this year.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, fellside said:

OU gave up 348 yards rushing to Kansas.  They look just as beatable today as they looked in Dallas.  Same flaws.

Honestly I think we're better equipped to attack those flaws that West Virginia.  If I had to bet, I'd guess OU wins next week and UT wins the rematch.

I don't think OU is beating WV on the road. It's going to take 70 points to win for OU. 

37 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Let’s fuck up Kansas first, then start patting each other on the back 

I never fucked a girl from Kansas. I've banged two girls from Iowa both named Kathy that could take a pounding. Those Iowa girls are really down to fuck. Almost as slutty as girls from Utah. I hooked up with a BYU dropout that just moved to Houston that was down for anything and I mean anything.

Wait, what were were we talking about...?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F250 said:

I never fucked a girl from Kansas. I've banged two girls from Iowa both named Kathy that could take a pounding. Those Iowa girls are really down to fuck. Almost as slutty as girls from Utah. I hooked up with a BYU dropout that just moved to Houston that was down for anything and I mean anything.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, F250 said:

We were talking the ease of transmission of STDs. 

Thanks for your input  

• Like 1

The only reason we now have the “easiest path” is because we’ve already taken the most difficult path in the conference, as we are the only team to have played OU and WVa and haven’t played the last place team, Kansas. So, no going in the “ back door,” although I think F250 may have once backdoored a girl from Nebraska once.

8 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

This.  Refs will absolutely do all they can to get OU into the playoff.  And I'd rather have a revenge game against WVU anyway.  We already beat OU this year.

Thats the deal about conflict.  I KNOW I never want to root for the dirt bags—it feels so wrong—- but getting to beat them twice in one year?  That would feel so right! 

I don't think OU is beating WV on the road. It's going to take 70 points to win for OU. 

I don’t want OU near any championship. Not a conference and not the playoffs. I don’t need to listen to another stat line that includes OU and umpteen straight conference championships and x playoff appearances in the last 5 years. Get them off those fucking lists and the sooner the better. WV needs to embarrass them. Scare away recruits.
  • Like 7

I don’t want OU near any championship. Not a conference and not the playoffs. I don’t need to listen to another stat line that includes OU and umpteen straight conference championships and x playoff appearances in the last 5 years. Get them off those fucking lists and the sooner the better. WV needs to embarrass them. Scare away recruits.
Amen
  • Like 1

Yep. Fuck playing them again. They have a zero percent chance of winning the conference if they don't play in the CCG, and out gives us a revenge game instead of double jeopardy. Pulling for WVU hard.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1