So what's your election night plans?

Gil Bang

47 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Kansas vs Michigan State.

then

Duke vs Kentucky.

Whomever planned college basketball opening day and Election Day should be deported.  Come on, you're going to make me choose between Texas, 2 REALLY GOOD games in KU/MSU and Duke/UK, AND Election Day?  I need 3 TVs in my living room. 

Having a friend over, planning on making a couple home made pizzas and drinking heavily. Either in celebration or mourning. I’ll be watching CNN and following any links on here. Gonna be a good night, I can feel it

edit: I took tomorrow off so I can stay up late watching coverage 

Edited by SubliminalHorn

Lock myself in the fortress of solitude. Fish Tacos. Beer, Wine, Whisky.  Probably watch a movie early and turn on the coverage around 8:30 and fire up the lap top and get to work trying to figure out what's going on.   Kentucky 6th closes at 6:30 EST, VA/FL at 7.  Worse, it's pouring on the Eastern seaboard, VA polls may be open late to accommodate the lines that form after this system moving through.

We won't know shit until after 8, so no point watching the talking heads bloviate until results start coming in.

Edited by Bateshorn

21 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Going to put on my Beto shirt, go to a redneck watering hole I frequent and watch the natives squirm.  Might even talk shit, if the occasion presents itself. 

Be sure to get a designated driver or Uber home.   Don't  be like BETO and flee the scene.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Amobie said:

Be sure to get a designated driver or Uber home.   Don't  be like BETO and flee the scene.

And definitely don’t be like Ted Cruz.  Whatever you do, don’t be like him.  If Ted doesn’t jump off a building, you should at least consider it.  Bc fuck Ted Cruz, always and forever.    

• Like 1

I currently live in a safe little blue bubble in Connecticut, so I'll be wearing my Tecovas, making some noach and/or some queso,, streaming the 'Horns, and drinking some Tito's..... and sending all my energy back home to Texas in support of our boy Beto. God Bless America.  And holy shit.

Going to put on my Beto shirt, go to a redneck watering hole I frequent and watch the natives squirm.  Might even talk shit, if the occasion presents itself. 

you have the blood of a Bayou Bengal coursing through your veins, inevitably mixed with fine spirits. you have a genetic duty to talk shit.

Crazy turnout at the Kopser for Congress party at Native Hostel.  Didn't go his way, but fun time.  He'll be in elected office before long.  Chip Roy is what Ambien takes when Ambien can't fall asleep.