So what's your election night plans?

Gil Bang

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Mine is order pizza, drink beer, and watch CNN.  Nobody, but nobody is as good as John King.   Motherfucker is a wizard on election night. 

Gott love it when John king starts talking about how the late vote in  bugtussle Kentucky affects the entire state.  He must have a pretty good team of statisticians behind him

I'm heading for a conference in the morning and will be seeing myself back to the hotel room as early as possible. Since I don't have cable at home, it'll be a real treat (or beating) to watch what the talking heads have to say all night.

I'll be in Tulsa, OK in a hotel room so I'll get to listen to the talking heads which is rare for me.

I almost mentioned eating at Cooper's today downtown but I didn't want ERHINE to show up and heckle me and make me leave the establishment due to his jeering.

Watching my man John King on CNN.

Chatting with you fuckers and hopefully celebrating with y’all like the night Doug Jones won.

Eating whatever the husband picks up. This bitch is not cooking tomorrow night.

Plus, tomorrow is supposed to be a a tornado/severe weather shitshow. I’m voting come hell or high water. I’m hoping against all good sense that Walt Maddox can pull off a miracle but I’m really motivated by two particularly odious amendments.

One to basically outlaw abortion even if the mother’s life is at risk and the other to put the Ten Comandments on state property - IE The Roy Moore Amendment.

I’m hoping the scary weather keeps a lot of the old scared people at home tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m hoping the scary weather keeps a lot of the old scared people at home tomorrow.

Like the Walking Dead, but they go to the polls in any kind of weather.   

Better you should create  a Facebook warning on your parents' account  telling their friends that "The Police say that the coloreds all have razor blades hidden in their clothes  and will cut white folks on election day if they go out.... pass it on! "

Oh, Hell, never mind.   They'll go out and vote anyway, and some old guys will shoot the first minority person they see.

Yeah olds vote but after the horrific tornado outbreak here back in 2011 they are almost as scared of severe weather as they are of brown people.

And since there aren’t any big attention getting races here this cycle the motivation isn’t as pronounced here like it is in Texas and Florida and Georgia.

Just need MeeMaw and Poppa to keep their old asses at the house to avoid the weather.

Let’s get some voter suppression from Mother Nature.

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

I'm heading for a conference in the morning and will be seeing myself back to the hotel room as early as possible. Since I don't have cable at home, it'll be a real treat (or beating) to watch what the talking heads have to say all night.

Partisan bullshit aside, I am amazed at how much non election shit was scheduled for tomorrow.   I’ve got a work conference, a school of business mini symposium, a colleague in from Atlanta, and one other obligation.  Plus, it’s basketball season opener.  I guess Beto fever didn’t reach Cvent 

Headed to the gym. Then I’ll get in line to vote after workout. I’ll tease both libs and conservatives all day—-watch the results on CNN, MSNBC and Fox for the lulz. I’m voting all Rs because the Ds act like Ds. I hope we have R control so my flights tomorrow will be more enjoyable.

• Haha 1