ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

3 hours ago, tjhooker said:

Yeah, you're not even close to getting banned. I get to come back in 1 week for posting probably the most vile shit you can find on the internet. 

Yes, I didn't realize what a wonderful job you done until after I posted that. Holy cow I've heard of Scatman Crothers but man you are the scat Master hooker

I can't believe this Kevin douche thinks he's actually going to make a go of it. It also makes me wonder how many plants he has had O'Neill website being his eyes and ears. Especially considering some of the people over there who are still defending him and offering to help him. I think that says a whole lot about some undercover assholes

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I can't believe this Kevin douche thinks he's actually going to make a go of it. It also makes me wonder how many plants he has had O'Neill website being his eyes and ears. Especially considering some of the people over there who are still defending him and offering to help him. I think that says a whole lot about some undercover assholes

Sounds like something a mole would say.

4 hours ago, tjhooker said:

The scat is back. See how long this takes. 

You must weep for all humanity from your searches to find that stuff.  Just wow. 

I have a hard time believing that people get off sexually looking at videos like that.  Maybe I'm naive.  I hope that it is just freaky shock stuff like people who will watch the execution videos or rape videos.  Again, maybe I'm naive and there is a segment of our society who want/like that to get aroused.  We are a fucked up people.

5 hours ago, tjhooker said:

The scat is back. See how long this takes. 

I'm afraid to go look, please tell me your new screen name is ChocolateSnoCone. DirtySnoCone would work too.

Damn, now that I think about it those might already be "things", might need to check urban dictionary.

Edited by El Diablo

2 hours ago, tjhooker said:

Judging by the amount of it I believe yes it is a thing.  I literally have a gag reflex at some of these when I see them.  That's when I know it is a good one.

Fantastic.  Hadn't dropped by since the schism, but I'm a fan of your work.  

@tjhooker I am about to pm you my new password to my shaggy account. I believe that I have scrubbed all person info and definitely all PMs from my profile. But if I missed anything dont doxx me bro.  Otherwise, do your worst and get me a banning. Don't change the password though and lock me out. circleoftrustmofo. 

Edited by Anastasis

1 hour ago, Born Burnt said:

Curious. Did anyone get their user name jacked by someone else in the move? That would be a dick move. But there are a lot of dicks around here...especially aggy lurkers.

It wasn't my intention, but I suspect that I jacked someone's name.  I took it to make it easier since the new name has been my user name on other forums for many years.  After the fact I thought about it and decided that it was the wrong thing to do.  I'm willing to give it back if there was an Lhorn on the old site.  I distinctly remember and Lhorn101, but I never saw Lhorn so maybe a lurker or maybe I just missed their posts.  Contact me if you want it back and I'll go back to Sip94.

Judging by the amount of it I believe yes it is a thing.  I literally have a gag reflex at some of these when I see them.  That's when I know it is a good one.

Won’t visit for this reason. It’s horribad. But these supporters ?? Who are they?

14 hours ago, tjhooker said:

LOL.  Not quite banned yet but a 1 point infraction like what you get on your drivers license.  To my defense I was penalized for inappropriate language and my language was just fine.  This is bullshit.

4ggpih.jpg

2jai8ab.jpg

"Infraction?"  Really?  Holy Hochuli!

180307153735-01-ed-hochuli-file-exlarge-

If they just put up a pic like this for every "infraction", I'd actually posrep them.

18 hours ago, Homercles said:

Well I took a quick look at that thread then immediately regretted it

Review_C3POSalaciousCrumb_still.JPG

That's me too.

"Hey, i wonder what the Shag looks like now?   

...eeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!  Shit everywhere."