ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

4 hours ago, futureman said:

1UczZG.png

It reads similar to if Trump was a scat site poster. /no cr

It's really delicious that he's so obsessed with this shitty site when he's on the world's greatest 3 member website.

Edited by mdmost

18 hours ago, futureman said:

1UczZG.png

He better not name it come football season.  The seasonal posters will know where to go.

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/185611-They-are-now-begging-for-money-at-the-new-dump-that-shall-not-be-named!

^^^Funny as well. And the irony in the last post "Its sad".....hilarious. 

26 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He better not name it come football season.  The seasonal posters will know where to go.

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/185611-They-are-now-begging-for-money-at-the-new-dump-that-shall-not-be-named!

So where is this corn I've been promised, @blacklab

• Like 1

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

LOL at the stragglers showing up to find that place in shambles. That must be a hell of an experience. Random poster shows up thinking, WTF happened here.

rlmn4o4ehadzlhekfdmm.gif

Badmofo pops out like the desperate sales guy from the Simpsons looking to make friends. Then some Surly posters swoop in.

giphy.gif

I think they're up to a solid 4 regulars (one post per day). 

And old man on message board by himself yells at robust website who mocks him.

Today, 06:56 PM#3
Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

You $#@! heads having a good time lurking? What a bunch of losers. At least we don't charge! The vast majority of you limp wristed pussies died laughing at those sites. Post scat on that $#@!hole. Anyone posting anything here I find offensive will be permabanned.

There's only 4 people there but at least they don't charge. 

If we're making donations/ subscriptions, getting crowd sourced for political opinions ain't that appealing, especially if not trolling or attacking others.

If it was just a negative rep score, then WGAF?  I would completely agree with your point.

Speaking of rep, is TriStone your butt buddy or sock, gives you a rep on most recent posts. Fattening up for a slaughter?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's probably some buddy of Fuck Kevin Morgan's, or maybe Fuck Kevin Morgan himself, who imagines himself a football expert.  I can guarantee badmofo doesn't know jack shit about sports (look at his few replies to the 2 or 3 semi-active threads there in the past 3 months), and I doubt he even went to UT.  He's just a sad little troll with a one-track mind hard-on for "hildabeast".  Looks like they are up to about 4 posters over there now, though.  Hope they don't blow the server once the game threads start.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:19 AM, mdmost said:

No, he's not trolling. He was always a moron. Now he's a moron with a scat site. He's so dug in that there's no way he could show up over here which is great because we have all the content that he craves.

I didn't realize we had electrolytes.

• Like 2

Just now, mdmost said:

Gameweek thread has 3 posters in it with 4 posts. WE'LL BE BUSY WHEN CFB COMES BACK! YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL BE SORRY!

I will ABSOLUTELY have to log in over there to see the hilarity on the game thread.  Three people talking to each other.  Should be a good 3/4 page long by the end of the game. 

College football starts tonight and there hasnt been a post in 2 days, lol.

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I will ABSOLUTELY have to log in over there to see the hilarity on the game thread.  Three people talking to each other.  Should be a good 3/4 page long by the end of the game. 

College football? That site is about SCAT and HILLARY. Get with the times, man!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

I'm about 80% sure Rapture is Badmofo just talking to himself.  I just can't believe somebody new stumbled onto the site more than a month after this one was created and decided it was worth it to join in on an obviously completely dead message board.  Well, completely dead other than badmofo bumping the Hillary thread every night.

He also pretty much only posts in the same places as Badmofo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Don't underestimate badmofo's ability or willingness to talk to himself.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 12:17 PM, Homercles said:

Speaking of rep, is TriStone your butt buddy or sock, gives you a rep on most recent posts. Fattening up for a slaughter?

Never have had a sock, nor will I.

Isn't one Slorch too many?

And fuck no, I don't have any friends.