ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

Yeah, I'm going with paid content now. That line about Shaggy has the "all the potential to be a premiere destination for quality analysis of Texas sports, politics, and life in general" seals it. There are 3-4 people there and no amount of his robo play by play is changing that. 

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Yeah, I'm going with paid content now. That line about Shaggy has the "all the potential to be a premiere destination for quality analysis of Texas sports, politics, and life in general" seals it. There are 3-4 people there and no amount of his robo play by play is changing that. 

You were the backbone.  The nerve center of a great message board.  You can make that live, breathe and jump again!  Surlyhorns?  Look at you in those candy ass librul suits.  And I thought I had it bad at orangebloods...

Be careful guys. They're coming to steal our best posters!

11-02-2018, 10:25 PM#3
asshatreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.pngTexasWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8badmofo31 View Post
Brilliant post. I never left for those reasons and more. I joined the new shell of Shagy immediately and was promptly banned for being a mod here. Traitor I was called. The place is sickening and there are a few great posters I wish would come home. But brain-washing, fear, and intimidation have prevented that from happening. Lets hang in and get new, fresh, open minds to join us. 

Hook 'em Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen, brother. Let's go get 'em!

TexasWolf set a new record with his one man game thread for Tech. Almost 6 pages of play by play. I mean it was an exciting game. Still no takers though. And this is sad, no one even followed along with him. I think the 1 extra view was me just now.

Replies: 248

Views: 249

• Like 1

TexasWolf set a new record with his one man game thread for Tech. Almost 6 pages of play by play. I mean it was an exciting game. Still no takers though. And this is sad, no one even followed along with him. I think the 1 extra view was me just now.
Replies: 248
Views: 249
Bob Cole's gotta do something to keep busy.

Buncha goddam hypocrites over here, or somewhere anyway...

Today, 08:53 PM#1
Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

The hypocrites are at it again.

Those that have basically run Major out of UT for $#@!ing a trainer are now in full support of Tom Herman $#@!ing coeds(students) at ISU! $#@!ing ridiculous.

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

Buncha goddam hypocrites over here, or somewhere anyway...

Today, 08:53 PM#1
Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

The hypocrites are at it again.

Those that have basically run Major out of UT for $#@!ing a trainer are now in full support of Tom Herman $#@!ing coeds(students) at ISU! $#@!ing ridiculous.

I thought he never comes over here?  We must have a mole.

16 hours ago, mdmost said:

I love TexasWolf's response. "Can you explain it for the folks that don't understand". Ha. The folks. Is he meaning just him or the lurkers who love to watch the trainwreck?

Yep, his final game thread was 247-1, he was pitching a shutout until the 3rd(page) when some other poster had the nerve to break his streak.  Also, I just noticed his "location" today, Recruiting in East Texas?  wth?

4 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

You’re new to the innerwebz, aren’t you?

Hahaha, I'm certainly not; but being a member of Shaggy ... NSAA access is one of the things that things that makes this place awesome...

I do miss looking at Vic's chola gilrfriends and just the overall crzay stuff that is not currently accesible to me

On 10/31/2018 at 4:37 PM, TriStone said:

I'd guess that it's to keep up a bare minimum of activity for advertising, but I don't see any advertising.  I also know they're not activating any new member requests so they're apparently not interested in growing it.  Can't imagine what the motivation is at this point.

They are tanking so Blacklab doesn’t get that compensatory pick in the next draft...

On 11/28/2018 at 3:15 PM, smwhorn said:

TexasWolf started a poll on 11.25.  Does Texas beat Oklahoma.  There's only three votes.  Whatsa matter with you people?  How come you haven't voted in his poll?  I'm sure he put a great deal of time and effort into it.

Throw shade all you want, but I'll bet no Surly poll ever got 100% member response.

• Like 5

Are we sure Lonewolf is a paid poster? We know badmofo is bat shit crazy, so its possible Lonewolf might be one of badmofo's bat shit crazy relatives. Maybe a slightly retarded brother in law or one of his weird kids.

The behind the scenes activity would make for a really interesting documentary along the lines of "King of Kong" or "Making a Murderer." Can you imagine those interviews with badmofo explaining his motivations?

45 minutes ago, F250 said:

Are we sure Lonewolf is a paid poster? We know badmofo is bat shit crazy, so its possible Lonewolf might be one of badmofo's bat shit crazy socks. Maybe a slightly retarded brother in law or one of his weird kids.

The behind the scenes activity would make for a really interesting documentary along the lines of "King of Kong" or "Making a Murderer." Can you imagine those interviews with badmofo explaining his motivations?

Fify

Well the Big 12 Championship game thread was another great outing for Texaswoof, The score was

Texaswoof-228

TUTigerhorn-1

In other news, on the upcoming Sugar Bowl thread, it's a tight race, but it''s early...2 votes for Texas in survey and the score stands at...

Texaswoof-4

The Horn5561-2

Stupidmofo-1

Edited by SHOOTER12