ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

saw a thread started by someone named “ravenhand” and it had a couple replies so I checked it out.  it was this guy, ravenhand, and he makes a hollow post about the OU game and horns down or something and texaswolf and badmofo both reply with “thanks for posting” and “pos rep” and shit like that.  

it’s just fascinating to watch and I do enjoy it when I need a little lighthearted change of pace. 

They're on to us!

Yesterday, 08:40 PM#66477
asshatreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.pngTexasWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8badmofo31 View Post
Just for your info and all the world to see, one of my informants from the scat boy site, says that they think I'm you. Bahahahahaha!
Lolol that's awesome. If I were to use sock accounts, I'd make an army of them. Glad they're talking about us, though.

Talking about, no: laughing at, yes.  (Hi mofo, please, you got no informants)

Edited by UTCzech III

It's now a site for two people, one of whom is paid to post, to have inane, once or twice a day conversations. Or the paid contributor posts YouTube clips or articles he's seen online. And Kevin is paying to keep that going? I mean that's a guy with serious lack of fucks about wasting his money. 

It's now a site for two people, one of whom is paid to post, to have inane, once or twice a day conversations. Or the paid contributor posts YouTube clips or articles he's seen online. And Kevin is paying to keep that going? I mean that's a guy with serious lack of fucks about wasting his money. 

Where can I sign up for free money like that?

XFL!

1. 12-11-2018, 08:40 PM#66480
    Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWolf View Post
    You and me both. And to think Scattyhorns is full of folks who lust after the Pac dumpster fire.
    That's an understatement that will stand the test of time. The big 12 doesn't need to dissolve, it needs new leadership. Someone like Oliver Luck would rip ass. I would say CDC but I want him right where he's at.

2. 12-11-2018, 08:43 PM#66481
    asshatreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.pngTexasWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8badmofo31 View Post
    That's an understatement that will stand the test of time. The big 12 doesn't need to dissolve, it needs new leadership. Someone like Oliver Luck would rip ass. I would say CDC but I want him right where he's at.
    I saw the XFL press conference with Luck. Very good stuff. I think this go around, Vince will be successful...primarily because Ollie will be the commish.

3. 12-12-2018, 07:05 PM#66482
    Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

Well I will be watching. Anything to challenge the nfl is a good thing.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

On 12/12/2018 at 9:10 PM, mdmost said:

i like to think that Kevin is the dude who post 9234912398741234 times per day

So "shaggytx", who I assume is Kevin Morgan killed 5 hookers and 1 website and just renamed blacklab's screen name, hasn't visited the site since 9/13, and "ShagyTex10", who was going to supply all this great original content, hasn't visited since 8/22.  Christ.  The inmates are truly running the asylum ( 'sup mofo, we know you lurk here, couldn't even bother to show up and wish your butt buddy wolfie a happy christmas, SAD!)

• Haha 1

It's weird how no one wants to post on such a quality site with deeply intellectual topics. Such a shame there aren't more intelligent UT fans willing to join such high brow conversations.