ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

On 3/8/2019 at 3:58 AM, Gardner Barnes said:

My favorite day in the history of UT Internetdom was when jt texted me that shaggy was now officially unmoderated.

I posted the fist hardcore pron pic and the reactions were hilarious for a few hours.

Unfortunately my search history was NOT funny. My wife was trying to find the phone number to Black sheep lodge and when she typed in “black” google auto filled to “black dicks”

Wife or ex wife

18 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

What does that even mean? 

It means every act of creation is destruction and every destructive act is creative. It means life is beautiful, cruel and finite. We are all one soul viewing one another from a subjective perspective.

come on man it’s pretty fucking obvious.

Edited by Sleep off ugly
No spell good
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

What does that even mean? 

And do you now put on your best attire?
And do you now cull out a holiday?
And do you now strew flowers in his way
That comes in triumph over Shaggy's blood? Be gone!
Run to your houses, fall upon your knees,
Pray to the gods to intermit the plague
That needs must light on this ingratitude.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sleep off ugly said:

It means every act of creation is destruction and every destructive act is creative. It means life is beautiful, cruel and finite. We are all one soul viewing one another from a subjective perspective.

come on man it’s pretty fucking obvious.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 3:58 AM, Gardner Barnes said:

My favorite day in the history of UT Internetdom was when jt texted me that shaggy was now officially unmoderated.

I posted the fist hardcore pron pic and the reactions were hilarious for a few hours.

Unfortunately my search history was NOT funny. My wife was trying to find the phone number to Black sheep lodge and when she typed in “black” google auto filled to “black dicks”

Did she mention something about having an awakening or a sudden stirring of desire form inside of her?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

It's like watching your ex-girlfriend, who you loved so dearly, become hooked on meth.

You feed your addiction
With your crystal meth
And I plea for your life 
as it takes you to your death
You make your deal with the devil
As your looks begin to fade
I saw you laughin' through the tears 
As you slowly slipped away
I watched you go

great song
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, mdleast said:

To me it seems like he’s a ghost haunting the halls of an abandoned, once great house that used to be bustling with activity and people but now it’s just him roaming the halls alone...for all of eternity.

he’s a sock of someone over here having a great laugh, posting every couple days, and he’s a fucking hilarious magnificent bastard. 

Bwaha.  So it's OUR fault nobody posts over there...

1. Yesterday, 07:39 PM#1
    Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

No new posts again today

You know those leftist $#@!suckers have us blacklisted somewhere. $#@! those scat site posters in their pussies. And grab it when you are finished!

5 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

No new posts again today

You know those leftist $#@!suckers have us blacklisted somewhere. $#@! those scat site posters in their pussies. And grab it when you are finished!

Yeah, all tha power we've got.  Must be the SHMC at work.

21 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

No new posts again today

He has the nerve to post this garbage about no post again today, but didn't see the need to make the same post over the past months when they went days and days without post? What a freaking loser.

You’ll notice he put this latest post in the Original Content forum at the very top of all forums to have a better chance of being seeing by us lurkers. In that way I will reiterate what has previously been said - he is actually a genius performance artist and we, by continually lurking and commenting over here, have become a part of the performance.

Genius

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mdleast said:

You’ll notice he put this latest post in the Original Content forum at the very top of all forums to have a better chance of being seeing by us lurkers. In that way I will reiterate what has previously been said - he is actually a genius performance artist and we, by continually lurking and commenting over here, have become a part of the performance.

Genius

The only thing he excels at performing is snowballing his mom, after he blows his dad. 

• Like 3

On 4/3/2019 at 9:41 AM, mdleast said:

Genius

IllDeliriousBellsnake-small.gif