ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

Whew! Thanks goodness! Otherwise, we wouldn’t have a record of what those two guys were chatting about (to themselves) from January and early February (the last posts). The world needs that kind of genius archived and available to the masses for future generations to come!

3 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Whew! Thanks goodness! Otherwise, we wouldn’t have a record of what those two guys were chatting about (to themselves) from January and early February (the last posts). The world needs that kind of genius archived and available to the masses for future generations to come!

there’s a lot of mspaint artwork on that site that shouldn’t die.  and not just thujone.  that awkward sex mspaint thread was gold. 

On 2/23/2019 at 10:40 AM, Liquor and Poker said:

TIL, while sifting through the googles looking for information about the actual suit, that hornfans still exists and people post there.

Rob and Katy sold the rights to HF about 3 years ago. Several of the old moderators and longtime posters  got together and bought the rights (and the 1999 software database), they are running the site, although I dont think it gets much traffic at all anymore

On 2/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, futureman said:

there’s a lot of mspaint artwork on that site that shouldn’t die.  and not just thujone.  that awkward sex mspaint thread was gold. 

Behind the OU MS paint threads, that thread was easily the one that made me laugh the most, if not more.  Needs to be preserved. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 9:46 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

Rob and Katy sold the rights to HF about 3 years ago. Several of the old moderators and longtime posters  got together and bought the rights (and the 1999 software database), they are running the site, although I dont think it gets much traffic at all anymore

They waited that long to sell it? You can only guess what it could have been worth if they had sold it near the height of its popularity.

holy shit, unless I am misreading the forum page on the former site, it shows the last post ANYWHERE on the site as being in the cloak room on March 3  and prior to that the last post was from March 28th saying they are back up.

If I am right there have only been  4 total posts on the whole site in the last week.... holy fuck the bandwidth bill must be YUGE

My favorite day in the history of UT Internetdom was when jt texted me that shaggy was now officially unmoderated.

I posted the fist hardcore pron pic and the reactions were hilarious for a few hours.

Unfortunately my search history was NOT funny. My wife was trying to find the phone number to Black sheep lodge and when she typed in “black” google auto filled to “black dicks”

• Like 3
  • Haha 2