ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

I tried an old login today that still works... considering a bombing run around game time tomorrow.  anyone want to walk with me hand in hand into scat therapy?

I like butt play as much as any kinky girl but no thanks. You have a great time though!

On 10/12/2018 at 2:49 PM, Captainant said:

Can't fucking believe the balls on that guy to ask you to run the site that he just sued you over. What a fucking idiot. He certainly earned the site that he's got now lmao. 

Holy crap miss a few days and get this far behind? Somebody give me the CliffsNotes version of this please much rep awaits you

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Maybe they don't realize everybody else left? They could be that crazy/delusional...sort of like some baby animals that won't leave their dead mother.

Aggy didn't understand the business model. shocked.gif

What the fuck is going on over there?  I can't believe they haven't gotten bored.  It's like a public forum of two buddies texting each other.

I don't understand why badmofo is so butthurt about blacklab and why the fuck he is so loyal to an empty shell.  It's one of the most impressive things i've ever seen. 

There's so dug in that they can't pull up stakes now. That would be admitting defeat if they slinked over here where there's actual discussion. As of now the board over there consists of Texas Wolf play by play, Texas Wolf posting YouTube videos, and 8badmofo chiming in with one liners that show just how senile he's become. It's breathtaking really. 

There's so dug in that they can't pull up stakes now. That would be admitting defeat if they slinked over here where there's actual discussion. As of now the board over there consists of Texas Wolf play by play, Texas Wolf posting YouTube videos, and 8badmofo chiming in with one liners that show just how senile he's become. It's breathtaking really. 

To be fair, that’s just a different flavor, and extremely condensed flavor, of Internet stupidity. We shouldn’t throw stones.

Flinging poo, however....THAT we can do.

6 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

What the fuck is going on over there?  I can't believe they haven't gotten bored.  It's like a public forum of two buddies texting each other.

I don't understand why badmofo is so butthurt about blacklab and why the fuck he is so loyal to an empty shell.  It's one of the most impressive things i've ever seen. 

What was his beef with blacklab?

6 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

In my very limited experience with him, bad mofo always seem like a irritated chip on the shoulder a******.

Seems like he has little man little life syndrome. Don't know what he does in real life but it must be a very very disappointing affair.

So after all the crap went down with mr. Organ, he figured he could have a chance to be a big shot although he is a medium fish and even smaller pond. Or maybe he enjoys the circle jerk, although it's hard to have a circle jerk with only him and wolf being the only ones there.

13 hours ago, immortal13 said:

What was his beef with blacklab?

13 hours ago, blacklab said:

I don’t know/understand it. I don’t think i ever did anything to him. 

I believe he said he was originally TwiceBannedHF. Wasn't there some drama with him in the shaggy early days?