ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

That is why I find them such a fascinating lava lamp. I don’t have anything personally against them or have any memory of them as posters pre-exodus and, therefore, don’t have any vested interest as to how that site does going forward either way.

However, their behavior seems to violate the “does it make you money/make you happy” rule. They CLEARLY aren’t making any money and CLEARLY can’t reasonably expect they will. With that being the case, how rewarding/happy can it make you if you’re taking the skeleton of a once great site and just using it for two-way communication with just one other person?

Like i said...fascinating.

37 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Not sure how they plan on expanding during football season.  I applied for a new account on an alternative IP over a month ago and am still waiting on the moderators to approve.

They haven't added a new member since August 3 (some dude with 1 post trying to sell tickets), I think it's pretty much the Mary Celeste at this point.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mdleast said:

It only took a week to get that third vote. I guess things really HAVE started to pick up there now that football season has started.

071eaa9bd132ff46bad7a7a48bad00f4.jpg

Three votes....yet there are still only two posters on the thread, badmofo and texaswolfe.

Padding post counts I see.

On 10/29/2018 at 6:35 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

Mercy, the game thread at scat city was rocking.  197 replies.....all by one poster....TexasWolf.

Well, they're up to 201 replies.  LoneWolf had better be on guard, there was one post not made by him.   Any guesses?  Anyone?? Yep, you're right.

On 10/29/2018 at 4:18 PM, Fozzz said:

That Shaggy game thread is the saddest thing I've ever seen.  Why would someone post 198 times by himself?  Page after page of one guy posting.  Why?

Gotta be a troll job.  They run their little stupid shit over there and come over here to get attention from our reactions.

Edited by EvilCaseMcCoy

5 hours ago, Fozzz said:

I guess LoneWolf is paid. But what's the point?  Either way it's insane.

I'd guess that it's to keep up a bare minimum of activity for advertising, but I don't see any advertising.  I also know they're not activating any new member requests so they're apparently not interested in growing it.  Can't imagine what the motivation is at this point.

1 hour ago, TriStone said:

I'd guess that it's to keep up a bare minimum of activity for advertising, but I don't see any advertising.  I also know they're not activating any new member requests so they're apparently not interested in growing it.  Can't imagine what the motivation is at this point.

if they are turning away new members while also posting play-by-play game threads I think it has to be a bit.