Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

So, OK, why did freshmen wear sailor hats and why would the school logo be a freshman?

From the Ohio State student paper: https://www.thelantern.com/2014/09/hat-tradition-from-100-years-ago-aimed-to-strengthen-freshman-class-bonds/

And probably to give the artist a surface to write the school's initials

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

From the Ohio State student paper: https://www.thelantern.com/2014/09/hat-tradition-from-100-years-ago-aimed-to-strengthen-freshman-class-bonds/

And probably to give the artist a surface to write the school's initials

Making freshman wear beanies has to be considered hazing.

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

I'm actually not a huge fan of the sailor hat logos. Wherever they came from they did it for a ton of schools and isn't all that special. I do like it as a throwback logo and for the few schools like NCST that held on to it this long.

Screaming Bevo says fuck you and your opinion.  

Texas Longhorns Secondary Logo - NCAA Division I (s-t) (NCAA s-t) - Chris  Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

• Hook 'Em 7

If the Titans wish to embrace the shit show that is Bud Adams' abortion, have at it.  Bud Adams was The Judge from "The Natural."  Any respectable franchise would be shoving themselves away from that history, but Amy Adams Strunk won't - out of pure spite. 

If the Texans had any brains - and, they don't - they would offer to surreptitiously help UH with legal costs and getting out in front of a TRO against the NFL and Titans in Harris County. 

• Hook 'Em 7

We’ll see what Amy Adams Seaskunk does regarding “trademark infringement” (can you trademark a combination of 3 colors without specific design, logo, name, or brand??) when the Texans switch to “H-town blue” jerseys.

She is a hideous, spiteful cunt out to hurt the former fans of her father’s team and their children, none of whom had anything to do with the Bud vs Bob Lanier conflict. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

On 10/30/2023 at 12:52 PM, Saint Tacky said:

If the Titans wish to embrace the shit show that is Bud Adams' abortion, have at it.  Bud Adams was The Judge from "The Natural."  Any respectable franchise would be shoving themselves away from that history, but Amy Adams Strunk won't - out of pure spite. 

If the Texans had any brains - and, they don't - they would offer to surreptitiously help UH with legal costs and getting out in front of a TRO against the NFL and Titans in Harris County. 

EA7D55E3-3656-44D6-9A02-353BD86D416E.jpeg.0ebebb465a8c96097193d798e579f3f0.jpeg

What a gargoyle. Are we sure she wasn't the lovechild of Julia Child and Alex Karas?

• Haha 1

This Adams Family bullshit is one of the reasons I have wanted a change to copyright and trademark laws... Namely, loss of same if and when the holder ceases to use and/or sell it. In this case, the name and unis are no longer used, so... Same applies for books "no longer in print" - you quit printing it, I'll print that puppy.