Stan Lee dead at 95

F250

Its amazing how many characters he was involved in bringing to life. I started off reading Spider Man as a kid in the 80's and then got into X-Men which plunged me into the Marvel Universe. I know others were involved in creating these worlds but Stan Lee was always at the center and has been longer than my parents have been alive. That is a long time to remain so creative. We lost an amazing soul today.

Not a big comics guy or really all the movies for that matter, although I did really enjoy all of those 60's and 70's cartoons (there was Spiderman and the multi-heroes one with Thor, Iron Man and a few more), but the guy was a genius and might arguably be one of the ten most influential people on American culture in the last 50 years.

RIP.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, huge said:

Amazed that he was still appearing in all the movies...

RIP

I always enjoyed his cameos. The best one in my opinion was Mallrats. He gives Brodie some wise advice and then later complains Brodie was obsessed with superheroes sex organs.

• Like 1