Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Have to wonder if Belarus troops were supposed to be there already and sending the NATO reaction force to Poland changes those plans.

Don’t forget millions of Belorussians would love the opportunity to tear their puppet prez to pieces. Sending their army abroad would only encourage those folks. I’m sure keeping his head is part of Mr. Lukashenkos calculus.

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I was thinking that Putin’s separating himself by 20 feet from people at the long table is maybe his way of avoiding assassination?  The way they can poison people with the slightest touch these days may be making him super paranoid.  There has to be a lot of folks thinking it’s time for Operation Valkyrie.

Probably would suck being his chef or his food and drink tester right now. 

• Like 1

This will go over well, if your plan is to galvanize the country and the rest of the world against you.  JFC, are history books not sold in Russia.  

The ONLY thing I can think of is this is Putin's tactic to bring us and the rest of the West into the fray?

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

Just now, BabaYaga said:

This will go over well, if your plan is to galvanize the country and the rest of the world against you.  JFC, are history books not sold in Russia.  

Let's commit war crimes on international tv.  Bold strategy, Putin/Cotton.   

Want to talk about a way to have something backfire in spectacular fashion...

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

This has the markings of some good propaganda. Released by one anonymous intelligence official. Outlandish claim. I have no doubt they have big plans for squashing resistance, but public executions are being thrown out there for shock value. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

The ONLY thing I can think of is this is Putin's tactic to bring us and the rest of the West into the fray?

Authoritarians usually don't give a damn about history because they think they're smarter than history and will avoid the same mistakes because reasons

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Putin won't live to see it, but whatever general officer carries this out will have to answer at the Hague.  

Which brings me to my next point, who was the last person executed for War Crimes?  And how were they killed? 

2 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

This has the markings of some good propaganda. Released by one anonymous intelligence official. Outlandish claim. I have no doubt they have big plans for squashing resistance, but public executions are being thrown out there for shock value. 

Agreed.  If the original intent is to be believed, that this was in part about a reunification project, methinks shooting people in public might be a wee bit counter productive.  But hey, who knows......sigh.....

It’s becoming clear that we (the US, EU, NATO, Japan, whoever) have no choice but to turn this into a war of attrition. It’s really sad that the Ukrainian people will suffer the consequences, but that’s on Putin. If they are allowed to take and hold Ukrainian territory it is only a matter of time until they move on another country and threaten nukes if anyone intervenes. Let their economy implode on top of them and keep supplying weapons and intel until they literally have no fuel to send additional troops into the fight.

10 hours ago, Dr Climax said:

I just saw this:

ABC News
@ABC
LATEST: https://abcn.ws/3vyCjVP/GFy

- Nearly 27,000 dead Russian soldiers since start of invasion.
-Zelensky now offering a liter of Khor vodka to patriots per head of every dead Russian serviceman.
- U.S. official: Northrop in discussion with Zelensky to fast track production of YF-23s in time to see service in current conflict/ per Eurounion blessing, special guest Ethiopia will remain neutral in vote
- Putin rumored to be hiding out in steel reinforced bunker in Benghazi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as crazy as that sounds, back on Monday around pages 200-210 i remember seeing a post with a flight path screenshot a US recon flight from UK to Libya. The post was basically was wondering what's going on in Lybia.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I thought Nicole said he was in Syria, no?

I'm not saying he's in Lybia. Just said there was a post of an odd US Recon flight to Libya. Didn't think anything of it until that post about Putin hiding in Benghazi. It's all prob bullshit but it's prob safe to say the coward is not in Russia.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I'm not saying he's in Lybia. Just said there was a post of an odd US Recon flight to Libya. Didn't think anything of it until that post about Putin hiding in Benghazi. It's all prob bullshit but it's prob safe to say the coward is not in Russia.

Right.  That's the post I was talking about (the one saying he was in Benghazi).  There's other articles in the last three days that suggest that he is holed up in a "lair" in the Ural Mountains with Oligarchs in tow so they cannot flee the country.

I'm on team the US probably knows exactly where he is, but most of the rest of us don't.