Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

That Prigozhin is saying that today is indicative that they still have no fucking strategy in this conflict AT ALL. They LITERALLY still can’t decide if this is a squabble amongst neighbors or axe murder.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KYHorn said:

“Through the cross border raid into Belgorod, the Ukrainian Army just…”

I feel like Rain Man bringing this up again but the wording being used to describe this event is pretty interesting.

There seems to be a concerted effort to make it seem like this is all UKR and not Russian separatists.

I understand it can be both, but the wording is so strong when usually it isn’t when it involves attacks within Russia.

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

“Through the cross border raid into Belgorod, the Ukrainian Army just…”

I feel like Rain Man bringing this up again but the wording being used to describe this event is pretty interesting.

There seems to be a concerted effort to make it seem like this is all UKR and not Russian separatists.

I understand it can be both, but the wording is so strong when usually it isn’t when it involves attacks within Russia.

non-English speakers no longer constrained by tweet limits.

A better way would be: Russia now has to defend a longer border, which spreads their forces thinner and makes it easier for Ukraine to do what they want.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit the state TV talking heads are actually admitting to the invasion of Russia by Russians.

This is right out of Austin Powers.

There are always some good comedic gems in these, but today my favorite with the idea of mining their own villages and giving militia anti tank weapons to shoot anything that moves.  I'm guessing a bunch of drunks with mines and anti tank weapons will turn out just fucking swell.  I'm hoping they do it.  

Bonus fun stuff, he mentions using tactical nukes to eliminate all of Alaska.  I'm thinking that maybe this guy doesn't have a fucking clue.  Perhaps our high value traitors that are full of info like Scott Ritter or Steven Segal have his ear.  

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, 686 said:

Kicking the counteroffensive off in a serious way over a US holiday weekend would be good for publicity and the political capital that follows.

The Ukrainians have proven to be consistently savvy when it comes to appealing to its biggest benefactors.  Going on Memorial Day with a message tying the two things together would make sense.  

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

non-English speakers no longer constrained by tweet limits.

A better way would be: Russia now has to defend a longer border, which spreads their forces thinner and makes it easier for Ukraine to do what they want.

You don’t think it’s intentional? I suppose there have been some times when reading some of these tweets where I tilt my head with a “huh?”…maybe something is being lost in translation here.

But I see the same thing happening on other accounts, it seems coordinated.*

*also I’m high

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

You don’t think it’s intentional? I suppose there have been some times when reading some of these tweets where I tilt my head with a “huh?”…maybe something is being lost in translation here.

I think some of it could be a projection of sorts.

If it were actual Ukrainians, we would have seen proof from the Russians.  Instead, they've flashed around some photos they claim to be the foreign legion, but weren't - the OSINT folks pointed out the uniforms were wrong, the weather/climate was wrong, etc.

42 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

But I see the same thing happening on other accounts, it seems coordinated.*

Bots repost stuff constantly, so you're not seeing things. There are bots that do nothing but repost stuff from one account to another.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Also no blood or bodies to be found. Those dip fucks would be parading the corpses like piñatas if they existed.

I'm sort of surprised they didn't grease a few undesirables and put them there.  Of course, they also have ample cargo 200's around to stage a photo or so.  Really sloppy work on their part, or basically a Russian masterpiece.  

• Hook 'Em 4

36 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Also no blood or bodies to be found. Those dip fucks would be parading the corpses like piñatas if they existed.

28 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'm sort of surprised they didn't grease a few undesirables and put them there.  Of course, they also have ample cargo 200's around to stage a photo or so.  Really sloppy work on their part, or basically a Russian masterpiece.  

It might make one begin to think that they had very few troops around, or that were able to arrive within 24 hours before they left.

Our intel folks aren't going to parade around satellite photos and intercepted comms showing the Russians are paper thin right now, but sure as hell seems like it. Or the Russians have done a good job of spoofing our surveillance.

And if I were Lukashenko, I'd be shitting bricks right now.  If the Russians couldn't manage much of a response to a Russian invasion of Russia, makes me wonder how they'd respond to a bunch of Belarusians invading Belarus.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

The head of the Russia’s Wagner paramilitary group is outspoken in criticizing the Russian military, a sign of how Moscow’s battlefield setbacks in Ukraine strain the formidable system of power Putin created.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/wagner-chiefs-feud-with-russian-military-cracks-putins-image-of-control-488ac37?st=oc1eyw9ibbebiue&reflink=share_mobilewebshare

• Hook 'Em 1

So the raids that started this week....no end in sight for them, which could tie up a lot of Russian troops inside of Russia proper:

"White Rex" from "Russian Volunteer Corps" and "Caesar" from "Freedom for Russia Legion" gave an interview to more than 100 media representatives from Ukraine and the West in an undisclosed area near the border. They stated that their organizations will continue liberating Russia from Putin and his people - as it is not enough to just remove Putin in any way, the system needs to change. In order to achieve their goal, they intend to lead offensive operations to Belgorod, Bryansk, Kursk and Moscow.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So the raids that started this week....no end in sight for them, which could tie up a lot of Russian troops inside of Russia proper:

"White Rex" from "Russian Volunteer Corps" and "Caesar" from "Freedom for Russia Legion" gave an interview to more than 100 media representatives from Ukraine and the West in an undisclosed area near the border. They stated that their organizations will continue liberating Russia from Putin and his people - as it is not enough to just remove Putin in any way, the system needs to change. In order to achieve their goal, they intend to lead offensive operations to Belgorod, Bryansk, Kursk and Moscow.

Hmm, sounds quite ambitious.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So I have this idea in my head:

these raids/incursions are done by a group of fighters of whatever size. They very publicly go in and make their presence felt by the locals and on social media for the Russian govt, claim they are staying, then quietly slip away unnoticed. Meanwhile another team is safely creating videos to make it seem like they are still there, unfound by the ru military. 

the same strike group then executes the same thing somewhere else along the front.  And repeat. 

like the old prank of putting 3 pigs or chickens into the school and labeling them 1,2, and 4 and having the authorities spend time and energy looking for a 3 that isn’t there and never was. 

Yeah, but the Russians are smart, and would never fall for something like that.

laugh-laughing.gif

• Haha 5