Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

31 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

The government has said that up to 200 Nepali citizens were estimated to be working in the Russian army, and foreign minister N.P. Saud told state-run RSS news agency that about 100 Nepalis are reported to be missing.

IMG_0589.gif.0a24f54d9f3b35f693e90e5a9d449561.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Ukraine needs to make a calendar with their Warriors on the Front lines. Men and Women to appeal to all audiences. Use the funds to make more drones 

So…….. some kind of partnership with surly to create a Ukrainian OnlyFans site where 20% of the income goes to drones and military kit?   

IMG_2191.gif.e610163f80765917937cc243f85cff8b.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Ukraine needs to make a calendar with their Warriors on the Front lines. Men and Women to appeal to all audiences. Use the funds to make more drones 

I think that girl is an American - Madison Marsh.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I think that girl is an American - Madison Marsh.

quick Google search and this appears accurate, probably why it was removed.  Still like the calendar idea with the fighting women of Ukraine.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

quick Google search and this appears accurate, probably why it was removed.  Still like the calendar idea with the fighting women of Ukraine.  

Yeah. Miss Colorado. Would love to play with her mountains and valleys.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yeah. Miss Colorado. Would love to play with her mountains and valleys.

Also, In September, Marsh started a two-year master’s degree program in public policy from the Harvard Kennedy School through the Air Force Institute of Technology’s Civilian Institution Programs.  While in Massachusetts, she will also work with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and a professor from the Harvard Medical School to research early detection of pancreatic cancer.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Bevo said:

Also, In September, Marsh started a two-year master’s degree program in public policy from the Harvard Kennedy School through the Air Force Institute of Technology’s Civilian Institution Programs.  While in Massachusetts, she will also work with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and a professor from the Harvard Medical School to research early detection of pancreatic cancer.

Damn that is impressive. Still would.

We are currently in a pre-stage of a world war. I compare it to the period between 1936-1939. The civil war in Spain is raging and it is unclear who will win, but Italy and Germany help Franco, while the West mainly stays silent. Same goes with Czechoslovakia and Austria, two sovereign nations which still are independent but on the verge to be annexed. Again the West does nothing. By the end of this pre-world war period the fascist regimes have achieved everything and with the Hitler-Stalin Pact the gates to WW2 are now fully open.

Russia, North Korea and Iran, as well as their minions such Hezbollah, Hamas, Assad-Syria and the Houthis in Yemen are currently moving against the free world. China is in my opinion currently more on the side-lines even when some Chinese hardware appears in Russian arsenal, but it is far from what it could be if China seriously goes in. China has its own plan and it does not include an existent Russia.

This might sound bleak but it doesn't have to be. There is still a chance to avert world war 3. The key to everything is Ukraine, and this is no hyperbole. When Russia fails in Ukraine, then the whole axis of the dictatorships will fall apart. Putin will be considered the greatest loser of Russian history, will be removed and Russia in its current form will end to exist. Regimes in countries like Belarus, Syria and Serbia will lose their puppetplayer and will end. The mullah regime will be extremely exposed and vulnerable, offering the freedom-loving people of Iran to finally overthrow their mullah regime. This in turn will cause a domino effect in the Middle-East, ending the most important ally of the Assad regime, Hezbollah and Hamas, and freeing Syria and Lebanon from their biggest curse.

It is up to us in the West if we want to avert WW3. Ukraine and her fight are directly connected to this question. Ukraine is the key between freedom for all of us or WW3 if Ukraine is abandoned. There is nothing in between. It cannot be overstated that this is the single-greatest decision of our times.

————-

I don’t agree with a lot of that, but if Putin were to succeed, then all bets are off as he clearly won’t stop there.  I don’t think he takes on NATO, but he will go after Georgia and the ‘stans and Moldova.  Belarus will be annexed as well.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We are currently in a pre-stage of a world war. I compare it to the period between 1936-1939. The civil war in Spain is raging and it is unclear who will win, but Italy and Germany help Franco, while the West mainly stays silent. Same goes with Czechoslovakia and Austria, two sovereign nations which still are independent but on the verge to be annexed. Again the West does nothing. By the end of this pre-world war period the fascist regimes have achieved everything and with the Hitler-Stalin Pact the gates to WW2 are now fully open.

Russia, North Korea and Iran, as well as their minions such Hezbollah, Hamas, Assad-Syria and the Houthis in Yemen are currently moving against the free world. China is in my opinion currently more on the side-lines even when some Chinese hardware appears in Russian arsenal, but it is far from what it could be if China seriously goes in. China has its own plan and it does not include an existent Russia.

This might sound bleak but it doesn't have to be. There is still a chance to avert world war 3. The key to everything is Ukraine, and this is no hyperbole. When Russia fails in Ukraine, then the whole axis of the dictatorships will fall apart. Putin will be considered the greatest loser of Russian history, will be removed and Russia in its current form will end to exist. Regimes in countries like Belarus, Syria and Serbia will lose their puppetplayer and will end. The mullah regime will be extremely exposed and vulnerable, offering the freedom-loving people of Iran to finally overthrow their mullah regime. This in turn will cause a domino effect in the Middle-East, ending the most important ally of the Assad regime, Hezbollah and Hamas, and freeing Syria and Lebanon from their biggest curse.

It is up to us in the West if we want to avert WW3. Ukraine and her fight are directly connected to this question. Ukraine is the key between freedom for all of us or WW3 if Ukraine is abandoned. There is nothing in between. It cannot be overstated that this is the single-greatest decision of our times.

————-

I don’t agree with a lot of that, but if Putin were to succeed, then all bets are off as he clearly won’t stop there.  I don’t think he takes on NATO, but he will go after Georgia and the ‘stans and Moldova.  Belarus will be annexed as well.

And Mongolia better sharpen their lances and arrows.

Now toss the Balkans into this mix. African investments. Could be a new WW3, more of a hot Cold War.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I don’t agree with any of that comparison 

There is no civil war. Ukraine is in an actual war with Russia. NATO is supporting Ukraine financially and with weapons. North Korea, China, Iran are supporting Russia financially and with weapons. Entirely different. 

If WW3 did break out, Russia, NK, & Iran would crumble like pastries under attack from NATO+ countries. Russia is currently reinforcing its ranks with female penal colonies. Poland alone would joyfully march to Moscow. Irans military consist of paper airplanes. NK would enter the find out portion of their blustering toy soldier parades. Turkey would hilariously join the Axis of Stupidity before switching back to NATO after results come in. China would be interesting though 

• Hook 'Em 1

No sir. Modern wars might be not like that. Imagine if Russia, via a Wagner proxies decides to fuck up Kenya and Somalia.  Modern war won't be about land, but control of the land.

But there is a Civil War in Ukraine.  When 3-10% of a population don't agree you can have a civil war. The question is who is going to fight.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I don’t agree with any of that comparison 

There is no civil war. Ukraine is in an actual war with Russia. NATO is supporting Ukraine financially and with weapons. North Korea, China, Iran are supporting Russia financially and with weapons. Entirely different. 

If WW3 did break out, Russia, NK, & Iran would crumble like pastries under attack from NATO+ countries. Russia is currently reinforcing its ranks with female penal colonies. Poland alone would joyfully march to Moscow. Irans military consist of paper airplanes. NK would enter the find out portion of their blustering toy soldier parades. Turkey would hilariously join the Axis of Stupidity before switching back to NATO after results come in. China would be interesting though 

I think the Chinese, Turks, and Indians would determine how long any worldwide war would last if this conflict spreads.  All 3 have no love for Russia/Iran, but they would all be tempted to foster/extend any conflict to further their own agendas.  But I really don’t think any of them are stupid enough to take it far enough to ever have their militaries directly engaged against the West.

It sure feels like there’s no way out for Putin/Russia.  Thats the scary part.  The ultimate outcome of this doesn’t really seem in question to me, but how long it takes to get there and how much damage is done along the way is what remains to be seen.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

GDKaTlhXIAA0p_T?format=jpg&name=900x900

The U.S. would never fight a war like this. This shows the flaw in the NATO alliance. The U.S. and Europe (and I know it’s silly to expect Europe to operate as a monolith) are each expecting the other to go on a wartime munitions production, and neither does. Ukraine is the one that suffers. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

————-

yeah. That whole last part was “tell me you know nothing about the history, religion and political situation in the Middle East without telling me, you know nothing about the history, religion and political situation in the Middle East.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'll just say this, I'm worried.  The conditions are right for a global catastrophe and world wide conflict.  People forget just how awful this sort of stuff is, and largely it's an out of sight out of mind sort thing.  In a perfect world, no would dare think about having this go on, but we don't live in a perfect world.  Additionally, the people that cause these problems generally speaking rarely face the true horror of them.  If you look at history, the world is generally on fire with war pretty periodically, and frankly we've gone a long time without a global conflict; which again brings me back to people forgetting about the horror associated with it. 

Europe is a fucking mess, and militarily weaker than at any time perhaps in all of recorded history.  Part of this is again, people forget; part of it is that they have become entirely too over-reliant on the United States.  The problem is that we face the prospect of being in war with Iran, Russia, North Korea, China, and another of their collective proxies at the same time.  In that scenario, even the mighty United States is grossly outnumbered, and even our weapons stocks are not nearly enough.  Failing to defeat Russia now, and I mean right now, only encourages more.  Also, that scenario doesn't even figure what India and Pakistan might do.  The time to build weapons and stocks isn't now, it was yesterday.  Every platform, every single one, needs to be spun up to global conflict levels, not just for preparation purposes, but also for signalling.  

I go to the gym 5 days a week, and someone there asked me the other day if I was training for some sort of competition because they'd noticed I've amped it up a bit.  My response was perhaps a bit of subconscious coming thru, but it's that I'm preparing for war.  The person looked at me like I was crazy and I explained how dangerously close we are to global conflict (in fairness, they might initially thought I was a maga nut or something, given the area).  I'm 44 years old, and I'm getting ready for this physically because I am afraid it's going to happen.  To be honest, I would suggest any person younger than myself get ready as well, because if it does, it's going to be all hands on deck.  I'll just say this, I'm damn sure not running thru a field trying to dodge a fly death robot while being 30lbs overweight.  

Crushing Russia might not put a stop to all this, but it'd damn sure help and take the temperature down.  

Here is the problem. In 1936, when Germany (and Russia) invaded Poland, everyone said, “The UK and France have a problem”. They didn’t say, “The US has a problem”. (Clearly, far sighted observers knew that the U.S. was the solution). 

In the mid ‘30s, when Japan invaded China, it wasn’t the U.S.’ problem. Everyone understood that Uncle Sam might just decide not to get involved. 

Now, that’s not the case. 

I really think the thing to do is, as we have been doing, work to provide off ramps for bad actors. I think we need to supplement that strategy with serious defense buildup, to encourage them to take those exits. 

Or, we can just let a few small countries fall (Ukraine, Taiwan) and let Iran restrict access to the Suez Canal, and let the rest of the world figure it out. (Not my recommendation)

• Hook 'Em 5

55 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'll just say this, I'm worried.  The conditions are right for a global catastrophe and world wide conflict.  People forget just how awful this sort of stuff is, and largely it's an out of sight out of mind sort thing.  In a perfect world, no would dare think about having this go on, but we don't live in a perfect world.  Additionally, the people that cause these problems generally speaking rarely face the true horror of them.  If you look at history, the world is generally on fire with war pretty periodically, and frankly we've gone a long time without a global conflict; which again brings me back to people forgetting about the horror associated with it. 

Europe is a fucking mess, and militarily weaker than at any time perhaps in all of recorded history.  Part of this is again, people forget; part of it is that they have become entirely too over-reliant on the United States.  The problem is that we face the prospect of being in war with Iran, Russia, North Korea, China, and another of their collective proxies at the same time.  In that scenario, even the mighty United States is grossly outnumbered, and even our weapons stocks are not nearly enough.  Failing to defeat Russia now, and I mean right now, only encourages more.  Also, that scenario doesn't even figure what India and Pakistan might do.  The time to build weapons and stocks isn't now, it was yesterday.  Every platform, every single one, needs to be spun up to global conflict levels, not just for preparation purposes, but also for signalling.  

I go to the gym 5 days a week, and someone there asked me the other day if I was training for some sort of competition because they'd noticed I've amped it up a bit.  My response was perhaps a bit of subconscious coming thru, but it's that I'm preparing for war.  The person looked at me like I was crazy and I explained how dangerously close we are to global conflict (in fairness, they might initially thought I was a maga nut or something, given the area).  I'm 44 years old, and I'm getting ready for this physically because I am afraid it's going to happen.  To be honest, I would suggest any person younger than myself get ready as well, because if it does, it's going to be all hands on deck.  I'll just say this, I'm damn sure not running thru a field trying to dodge a fly death robot while being 30lbs overweight.  

Crushing Russia might not put a stop to all this, but it'd damn sure help and take the temperature down.  

They may not be as ready as we assume either

US intelligence believes Chinese missiles are filled with water instead of fuel

This is reported by Bloomberg. Because of the huge scale of corruption in the Chinese missile forces and the country's entire defense industry, U.S. officials now believe that Xi Jinping is unlikely to risk staging large-scale military operations in the near future, according to the publication.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

You folks are getting awfully paranoid.  We are perfectly capable of a three-theater conventional war, just as we have done before.  And when the internal conflict in our own nation arises in 12 months time.  We can fix it so that they murder one another.  But yes, just in case---I have received a diplomatic visa for both Switzerland and Costa Rica.  And just in case, am applying for 'Right of Return' to Israel under the bloodline of my paternal grandfather's Sephardic Jew heritage.  The United States is going to be just fine.  Our allies, and the State of Texas, however...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

They may not be as ready as we assume either

US intelligence believes Chinese missiles are filled with water instead of fuel

This is reported by Bloomberg. Because of the huge scale of corruption in the Chinese missile forces and the country's entire defense industry, U.S. officials now believe that Xi Jinping is unlikely to risk staging large-scale military operations in the near future, according to the publication.

He's got 700 million men to put a machine in the hands of.  Even if it's only 10% of that, it could be a big problem.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I think something that can put some of y’all at ease is for all of the problems our military has it appears Russia, China and just about everyone else that hates us has more fucked up problems and they are getting worse. Russia is rapidly shrinking it’s population. 

I really hope the world gets back to some time of normal soon but I doubt it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

The Petraeus post is spot-on, plus it actually points out one of Putin’s many miscalculations. Had Russia invaded and quickly conquered one of the Baltic states (which it easily could have done in 48 hours) pre-January 20, 2021, there’s a very good chance the US would have sat on its hands, NATO states would have been divided in their response, and NATO would have suffered a fatal blow.
I really thought that an attack on a Baltic state was more likely than an attack on Ukraine back then. Putin thought otherwise. I think he screwed up.

• Hook 'Em 2