Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

https://podrobno.uz/cat/politic/uzbekistan-ne-priznaet-nezavisimost-luganskoy-i-donetskoy-respublik-glava-mid/

Uzbekistan does not recognize independence of Lugansk and Donetsk republics

- Foreign Minister 17 March 2022, 11:25 25221

Uzbekistan, Tashkent - AN Podrobno.uz. Uzbekistan does not recognize the independence of the Lugansk and Donetsk republics, Foreign Minister Abdulaziz Kamilov said today, March 17, speaking at a plenary session of the Senate.

"The situation around Ukraine is of serious concern in Uzbekistan. Our country is committed to finding a peaceful solution to the situation and resolving the conflict by political and diplomatic means. For this, first of all, hostilities and violence must be immediately stopped," he said.

According to him, Uzbekistan has historically had traditionally good and multifaceted relations with both the Russian Federation and Ukraine.

“We will continue mutually beneficial cooperation with both countries, based on our national interests. Russia is our leading trading partner, we have a strategic partnership and allied relations with it. On the other hand, we cooperate with Ukraine in many areas. 2021 exceeded $704 million," the minister said.

He also added that Uzbekistan has provided humanitarian assistance to Ukraine at this difficult time and will continue this work.

"In turn, Uzbekistan recognizes the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine. We do not recognize the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics," he stressed.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://gagadget.com/en/112649-sony-has-added-a-full-fledged-ukrainian-localization-for-playstation-45-consoles/?utm_source=news.google.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=news-sitemap

Sony has added a full-fledged Ukrainian localization for PlayStation 4/5 consoles
By: Vladislav Nuzhnov | yesterday, 18:38

New features have been added to the updated firmware for PlayStation 4/5 consoles, as well as full support for the Ukrainian language.

First, the Ukrainian localization appeared on February 10 for beta testers, now the localization is available to everyone.

Also, for the next 30 days, PlayStation Plus subscriptions will be free for users from Ukraine, but the offer is valid for those who already signed it last month.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ukraine isn’t using all the migs they already have, I thought. Hence no reason to give them more unless they come with pilots. 

You got me but why ask for them if they weren't gonna use them? Maybe they didn't ask for them but they sure didn't say no to them.

17 minutes ago, hornian said:

With the submarine that has a screen door? Or their rocket they sent to the sun AT NIGHT?

Wtf are you talking about? The Poles are one of the only NATO countries to consistently make its defense spending reguirements and they are completely integrated with NATO and more importantly, us.  While not big, their military is a generation ahead of Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

he couldn't keep that dick on the down low .....
Beginning in 1957, General Lindbergh engaged in lengthy sexual relationships with three women while remaining married to Anne Morrow. He fathered three children with hatmaker Brigitte Hesshaimer (1926–2001), who had lived in the small Bavarian town of Geretsried. He had two children with her sister Mariette, a painter, living in Grimisuat. Lindbergh also had a son and daughter (born in 1959 and 1961) with Valeska, an East Prussian aristocrat who was his private secretary in Europe and lived in Baden-Baden.[212][213][214][215] All seven children were born between 1958 and 1967.

I guess avgas wasn’t the only thing he was good at stretching out.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bateshorn said:

Wtf are you talking about? The Poles are one of the only NATO countries to consistently make its defense spending reguirements and they are completely integrated with NATO and more importantly, us.  While not big, their military is a generation ahead of Ukraine.

I see that jokes from the Simpsons aren’t allowed on this thread. 

C33898EE-BA41-4FB5-80B0-8A8053904563.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

Stay within your borders, live at peace with your neighbors, fuckhead. You fucked around and found out. 

This is what is so fucking psychotic about Putin. He has hated the American hegemony for the last 30 years, but that stabilizing peace made him one of the richest men in the world and increased the standard of living of his people an order of magnitude. Per the pretty brunette, he really misses the Cold War; but not having to be in a constant arms race with the US completely unshackled the Russian economy and was great for them/him. Should have just retired in 2016 and he’d be on his yacht living the high life. If he would have retired before Crimea, dude could have become a socially acceptable party guest/celebrity even in the West.
  • Hook 'Em 2

https://www.g4media.ro/transnistria-s-a-razgandit-si-vrea-dialog-cu-chisinaul-razboiul-din-ucraina-a-blocat-aprovizionarea-dinspre-est-cum-va-juca-republica-moldova-aceasta-carte.html

Transnistria has changed its mind and wants dialogue with Chisinau: the war in Ukraine has blocked the supply from the east. How will the Republic of Moldova play this book

ANALIZE, REPUBLICA MOLDOVA • 23 MARTIE 2022 • MĂDĂLIN NECȘUȚU 

The separatist regime in Tiraspol has changed its mind and wants to resume dialogue with Chisinau, against the background in which Ukraine, a war-torn state, has severed all trade and supply ties with the Transnistrian separatist region.

Diplomacy in the Transnistrian separatist region announces that a meeting between representatives of Chisinau and Tiraspol is scheduled for Wednesday, the head of the alleged Transnistrian diplomacy, Vitali Ignatiev, announced.

Ignatiev's previous meeting with Moldova's Deputy Prime Minister for Reintegration, Oleg Serebrian, took place on February 28th. The parties then agreed to maintain constant contact and make every effort to prevent delays in importing the necessary goods into Transnistria.

Since then, on March 4, Tiraspol has vehemently condemned Moldova's March 3 application for EU membership and announced that it will break off any dialogue in the Transnistrian case with Chisinau. However, Ignatiev's rhetoric is that the Republic of Moldova is the one that would obstruct the dialogue.

"I informed my colleagues about the situation in the negotiations. Unfortunately, the dynamics are very low. The Moldovan side refuses dialogue. So far no one was able to send in the perfect solution, which is not strange. But, in any case, we are in contact with all the participants in the negotiation process, we do everything to solve the urgent problems step by step. And in the near future we will hold another meeting at the level of political representatives to move forward in the dialogue. Although we do not see the preparation for a serious dialogue on the part of the Republic of Moldova, there is, in our opinion, a certain tactic to mimic the dialogue ", said Vitali Ignatiev.

He said that, in the conditions of the closed borders with Ukraine, the delivery of the necessary goods in the Transnistrian region can be done only through Moldova and this "can also become a big problem".

On the other hand, Alexei Arestovich, an adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, said on Tuesday in an interview with the Nord News portal in Moldova that at the level of Ukraine's leadership, there are no paranoid ideas about the Transnistrian region.

"There are no paranoid ideas about the Transnistrian region at the top level in Ukraine. This confirms once again that all the propaganda about the alleged efforts to bring the Republic of Moldova into war is nothing but the Kremlin's disinformation campaigns ", said Alexei Arestovici.

Earlier, Ukraine's ambassador to Chisinau, Marko Shevchenko, said that the Kyiv authorities have an understanding position on Moldova's vulnerabilities, political and economic constraints on non-alignment with Western sanctions imposed on Russia.

Disclaimer: G4Media has never requested or received government funding directly or in the form of information campaigns. This is a disguised state aid that distorts the media market and is unacceptable. G4Media also does not accept money from political parties outside of election campaigns. Electoral advertising marked as such is normal during elections.

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's been talking/speculating about the Russians being encircled in areas.

But there was this earlier - either to keep Russians from killing more journalists, or major military moves are planned and they don't want journalists tweeting something out that could give something away.

On the encircling, what I've read is during mud season it doesn't have to be a true encircling but just control of the main roads for a siege effect.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Haven’t seen it mentioned, but is it assumed that the US, UK and continental European countries are offering some strategy to go along with weapons and intelligence?

You gotta think.  Lotsa military and consultants have studied Russian tactics their entire lives.  Add in Iraq and Afganistan veterans who have...practice...being the invader.  Lotsa expertise and lotsa guys itching to bloody Russia's nose.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/putin-russia-ukraine-invasion-nazi-operation-1325817/

Exclusive: Sources Say Oligarch Funded Scheme to Paint Swastikas in Ukraine
Multiple sources tell Rolling Stone that a Ukrainian businessman offered payouts for a false flag operation aimed at bolstering Putin’s claim that Ukraine was a Nazi hotbed

By SETH HETTENA 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, BamaATL said:

You know, have kids with your mistress and then with your mistress's sister seems like you might be making your life a bit complicated, but maybe that's me.  Hell, I worked with a guy that had an affair with his wife's sister once.  I couldn't believe it.  Craziness, you guys will like this tid bit though, he was an Aggie.  

Rodeo sex

41 minutes ago, The Dog said:

This is long, but is from the same guy @atomheartbevo shared (I think). It's from 3 weeks ago but is relevant today.

This guy is a gamer but in real life does military budget analysis. 

In short, "is the Russian army shit?"

He's an Aussie, so only an Australian would use those kinds of terms in a PowerPoint...

"This guy is a gamer but in real life does military budget analysis. "

And it shows.  Dry, but very informative and looks at the really big picture, both pre-invasion but after.  Fascinating when he dives into where the Russian military budget actually went, versus what we see in the field.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

So... I'm not military and I've been drinking, so maybe I'm way off...

It appears that Russia is willing to lose battles, but it's going to level Ukraine and eventually win the war.

I have no dog in this fight, so what am I missing?

If Russia is leveling cities and Ukrainians are escaping, ultimately, occupation isn't nearly as difficult, right?

Isnt Russia sacrificing the Freshman B team? Even if the best they have is JV, who has the advantage in the long game?

I'm not a warrior, so correct me if I'm missing a key point.