Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think the equipment was already stored in theater (probably Germany) as we've always done that in the past, but getting all 6,000+ there and getting their tanks/etc. out and ready to roll was huge.  And unlike the Russians, our vehicles that were in storage are going to be squared away.

That makes sense.  And props to the guy in charge of airing up the tires.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ill just take a guess that ‘retired’ green berets have been over there since last year. Training and what not, fluent in Russian 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Parliament said:

A cursory Google says "Sergey" is the most popular name in Russia.  So "Carl" = "Sergey"

lol, not the literal name.  Homage to all the military "Carl" memes out there.  These Russians seem like the keystone cops sometimes.  

carl military meme | laststandonzombieislandPin by Barrie Osborne on STFU Carl! | Military jokes, Military humor, Funny  army memes

• Like 1

Looks like a coordinated EU and EU- aspirant expulsion of Russian intelligence under diplomatic cover.  

Belgium-21

Netherlands- 17

North Macedonia- 5

Ireland- 4

Czech Republic- 1 (This is not weak sauce.  The Czechs booted over 80 Russians in 2021 and that mission was down to under 10 people. Kicking one more out is painful).

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

lol, not the literal name.  Homage to all the military "Carl" memes out there.  These Russians seem like the keystone cops sometimes.  

That's the joke.

ETA

Are those BMD's being loaded on railcars to "reinvade" Ukraine somewhere else?  Or just go back to Russia with their tails tucked between their legs?

Edited by Parliament
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Yeah, that guy is a piece of shit. He's basically torturing a civilian.

Cue the resident Walter Mittys to go "but, but, but," to which I say "true, true, true, and that guy is still a piece of shit."

I hope that no one on here would approve of us doing that to the parents of one of our killed enemies.  We sure as fuck wouldn't approve of our enemies doing it to us.  No way what that dude did should be acceptable.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

I do wonder who's over there.  I'd bet my last dollar we have active, Tier I team sneaking around and lending support.  Probably a large contingent of Tier II Special Forces as well (Green Berets) as this is their bread & butter.

But then you have all the others?  Blackwater?  Other "agency" people?  Ground Branch probably.  Various other EU teams.  Wonder how many "victories" attributed to the UA were facilitated by Western trained/backed teams pulling the strings?  

Neither, it's normal US veterans:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/american-james-vasquez-ukraine/?utm_source=Task+%26+Purpose+Today&utm_campaign=d80baa3ca6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2022_03_29&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_67edd998fe-d80baa3ca6-76787199

1 minute ago, MillerEP said:

I'm sure it's a cocktail of all the above.  There would no articles about GB or T1 units sneaking around; taking out high value targets.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Connecting the dots, it looks like that includes a buncha tanks?  They flew them there?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigade_combat_team

Screenshot_20220329-101115_Chrome.jpg

I'm guessing this was the armor Surly posters saw coming out of Ft Hood on rail to the coast. Another Surly guy said Ellington has been hopping of late.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I watched Top Gun twice yesterday. We dust off a fleet of F14’s from the boneyard. Fly them to the Ukriane and let them kick some commie ass !!!

XNFUztL2_normal.jpg

A U.S Air Force F-15E Strike Eagle “CW12” that took off from Łódź appears to be approaching the Polish-Ukrainian Border, I have a feeling this is definitely a Signal to Russia.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1508656998983868418?s=20&t=Ntoo4BG9-S7o6LXfpBAdTQ

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

There are reports that all the 'advisors' evacuated so as to not have RU dead Americans video have been reinserted here and there once it was apparent Ukraine forces weren't going to collapse.

2 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

There are reports that all the 'advisors' evacuated so as to not have RU dead Americans video have been reinserted here and there once it was apparent Ukraine forces weren't going to collapse.

Moving them out of the front lines lines makes sense.  Guessing many are moved back to continue to train and advise and feed Western intel to active US units.  Heard the switchblades are not in country yet, so keeping a few around to help with those seems logical?

Trophy cadre player.

As a result of Kadyrov's participation in the storming of Mariupol, one of Kadyrov's main thugs was wounded, and he is the leader of the Kadyrovites in the Mariupol direction. It is not specified how many Kadyrovites went home in bags.

All that was left of the occupiers in the liberated village near Kyiv.

Greetings to the Kostroma Airborne Regiment, although there is no one there to pass it on to.

Trophy Russian tank T-72BA, I don't even know how to comment on this prodigy.

Kharkiv region. Russian corpses were found near Chuguyev with no signs of injuries or violent death.

It turns out that the racists stupidly threw theirs in the field, leaving them to die of cold and hunger. The first unscrupulous and ruthless army in the world has shown itself.

Rivne region: firefighting caused by enemy missile strike continues at oil depot

There are 67 firefighters on site, 17 units. equipment, as well as 2 fire trains. Radiation and chemical backgrounds within normal limits. There are no victims.

On the Russian propaganda channel, the footage of the bombed Mariupol commented with the words: "Well, the temple is intact, because God is with us."

Cynical and lying fascists who destroyed a peaceful city.

In the liberated city of Trostyanets, rescuers are providing comprehensive assistance to citizens, - said the SES of Ukraine.

Operational information on liquidation of consequences of missile strike on the building of the Nikolaev regional state administration

As of 1:30 p.m., the bodies of 7 people were killed and 22 were injured. SES units rescued and released 18 people from the rubble, who were handed over to ambulance crews.

Zaporizhzhia region, destroyed the Russian BMP-3

Destroyed column russian 😉

The Russian tanker burns, jumps out of the burning T-72 tank after hit "Stugna" of 92nd brigade of ZSU near Kharkiv

Trostyanets, destroyed the Russian Typhoon and BMP.

️ Vitaliy Kim showed the moment the missile hit the building of the Regional State Administration

Soldiers 72 OMBr them. Black Cossacks show the results of their work 🔥

This can has arrived on our land. This is a living example of what the "landing" combat vehicle looks like at this stage. And this is just one of many examples.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

This is a theme I see a lot of in this post.  This falls under the Live Free or Die sentiment expressed by John Stark.  "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

These are people that have lived under the Russian/Soviet thumb before and they are not going to go back.

• Hook 'Em 4

The trophy set of means of automation of anti-aircraft gunners 9C935 is intended for equipment of departments of shooters of portable anti-aircraft missile systems (MANPADS), increase of efficiency of management of the weapon in any conditions of a combat situation.

Kherson region, new trophies from Rusny for our soldiers.

The architectural monument of Kharkiv region, a former fire department built in 1887, was damaged by enemy shelling of Kharkiv.

Currently, the SES staff has taken measures to dismantle the blockages and prevent further collapse of structural elements.

Enemy tanks were dug up in the Kharkiv region and handed over to the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Irpen, trophy BMD-4M

The outskirts of the liberated Trostyanets are littered with broken Russian equipment. Dozens of units were broken and seized. The range is diverse: from trucks to serviceable ACS with ammunition. A significant number of tanks, among which are quite usable.

Trophy Russian T-72B3 tank

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Trophy cadre player.

As a result of Kadyrov's participation in the storming of Mariupol, one of Kadyrov's main thugs was wounded, and he is the leader of the Kadyrovites in the Mariupol direction. It is not specified how many Kadyrovites went home in bags.

All that was left of the occupiers in the liberated village near Kyiv.

Greetings to the Kostroma Airborne Regiment, although there is no one there to pass it on to.

Trophy Russian tank T-72BA, I don't even know how to comment on this prodigy.

Kharkiv region. Russian corpses were found near Chuguyev with no signs of injuries or violent death.

It turns out that the racists stupidly threw theirs in the field, leaving them to die of cold and hunger. The first unscrupulous and ruthless army in the world has shown itself.

Rivne region: firefighting caused by enemy missile strike continues at oil depot

There are 67 firefighters on site, 17 units. equipment, as well as 2 fire trains. Radiation and chemical backgrounds within normal limits. There are no victims.

On the Russian propaganda channel, the footage of the bombed Mariupol commented with the words: "Well, the temple is intact, because God is with us."

Cynical and lying fascists who destroyed a peaceful city.

In the liberated city of Trostyanets, rescuers are providing comprehensive assistance to citizens, - said the SES of Ukraine.

Operational information on liquidation of consequences of missile strike on the building of the Nikolaev regional state administration

As of 1:30 p.m., the bodies of 7 people were killed and 22 were injured. SES units rescued and released 18 people from the rubble, who were handed over to ambulance crews.

Zaporizhzhia region, destroyed the Russian BMP-3

Destroyed column russian 😉

The Russian tanker burns, jumps out of the burning T-72 tank after hit "Stugna" of 92nd brigade of ZSU near Kharkiv

Trostyanets, destroyed the Russian Typhoon and BMP.

️ Vitaliy Kim showed the moment the missile hit the building of the Regional State Administration

Soldiers 72 OMBr them. Black Cossacks show the results of their work 🔥

This can has arrived on our land. This is a living example of what the "landing" combat vehicle looks like at this stage. And this is just one of many examples.

The one with the soldier talking at one point says Blackwater then the American said. 'How you doin?'  

Guess we have the Blackwater question answered.

7 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Patton had nearly the same disdain for the Soviets as he did for the Nazis.

During the Allied occupation of Germany, Patton was named military governor of Bavaria, but was relieved for making aggressive statements towards the Soviet Union and trivializing denazification. He commanded the United States Fifteenth Army for slightly more than two months. Severely injured in an auto accident, he died in Germany twelve days later, on December 21, 1945.

15 minutes ago, Bevo said:

During the Allied occupation of Germany, Patton was named military governor of Bavaria, but was relieved for making aggressive statements towards the Soviet Union and trivializing denazification. He commanded the United States Fifteenth Army for slightly more than two months. Severely injured in an auto accident, he died in Germany twelve days later, on December 21, 1945.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Yeah, I know it's Bill O'Reilly, but his historical series on a whole host of people/subjects are really well done.  This is a good one I recommend.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Patton had nearly the same disdain for the Soviets as he did for the Nazis.

Patton was a "character"....that's for sure.  The west was war weary and people wanted peace and to rebuild.  Patton wanted to keep a standing army in Europe and face off with the Russians, even going so far as to say aligning with the Germans to do so.  He felt the Yalta agreements were a mess, basically opposed everything being done to end the war.  

Brilliant commander, but also a hot mess.  We had a bunch of them.  Macarthur.  Admiral King.  Theobald.  The infighting of these leaders was wild.  Thankfully we also had so many level heads:  Ike, Marshall, Nimitz, etc to keep these divas at bay and on course.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

When I left Iraq in 2011 Blackwater had been gone for a while. Triple Canopy was still there but hadn't bought out Blackwater AKA Academi yet.

I made black water this morning at the office.  But I did drink almost two bottles of red wine last night.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Yeah, I know it's Bill O'Reilly, but his historical series on a whole host of people/subjects are really well done.  This is a good one I recommend.

spacer.png

Well at least you know any profits from book sales ultimately were sent to victims of sexual assault/harassment, so you don’t have to feel too bad about yourself 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Kadyrivets not only stole the motorcycle but also fell from it. Ride your donkeys in your mountains.

Chernihiv. Playground...

Kherson, the occupiers drove all day near the Antonov Bridge.

^Looks like they're about to blow up the path to the East, to prevent the UA from coming to the East's rescue. 

A more detailed photo of the captured TZM of the Russian complex "Solntsepek". I used to appear as a trophy, but there were bad photos.

Edited by MillerEP

8 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Patton was a "character"....that's for sure.  The west was war weary and people wanted peace and to rebuild.  Patton wanted to keep a standing army in Europe and face off with the Russians, even going so far as to say aligning with the Germans to do so.  He felt the Yalta agreements were a mess, basically opposed everything being done to end the war.  

Brilliant commander, but also a hot mess.  We had a bunch of them.  Macarthur.  Admiral King.  Theobald.  The infighting of these leaders was wild.  Thankfully we also had so many level heads:  Ike, Marshall, Nimitz, etc to keep these divas at bay and on course.  

Patton's sister, Anne, was engaged to John Pershing.

General of the Armies John Joseph Pershing GCB (September 13, 1860 – July 15, 1948), nicknamed "Black Jack", was a senior United States Army officer. He served most famously as the commander of the American Expeditionary Forces (AEF) on the Western Front during World War I, from 1917 to 1918. In addition to leading the AEF to victory in World War I, Pershing notably served as a mentor to many in the generation of generals who led the United States Army during World War II, including George C. Marshall, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Omar Bradley, Lesley J. McNair, George S. Patton and Douglas MacArthur.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Patton's sister, Anne, was engaged to John Pershing.

General of the Armies John Joseph Pershing GCB (September 13, 1860 – July 15, 1948), nicknamed "Black Jack", was a senior United States Army officer. He served most famously as the commander of the American Expeditionary Forces (AEF) on the Western Front during World War I, from 1917 to 1918. In addition to leading the AEF to victory in World War I, Pershing notably served as a mentor to many in the generation of generals who led the United States Army during World War II, including George C. Marshall, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Omar Bradley, Lesley J. McNair, George S. Patton and Douglas MacArthur.

Upper class inbreeding, American edition.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

I mean, Truman and the Democrats were getting roasted back home from the Fall of 1945 on with Bring the Boys Home and Bring Daddy Home.  The American public was fucking tired.