Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

On 4/15/2022 at 8:45 PM, JesusSweatDuck said:

We were in the Dallas version last weekend. Didn't see those, now I feel like I missed out

On 4/16/2022 at 4:39 PM, SA-KC_Horn said:

One more tournament left in Houston, they could possibly be there. 

On 4/16/2022 at 5:46 PM, JesusSweatDuck said:

We're in Philly this weekend but I will look for them in Houston

We won Dallas and locked up our bid.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/16/2022 at 9:24 AM, miguelito said:
Finbarr O’Reilly / New York Times

Sister Diogena Tereshkevych tries to comfort fellow civilians with stories while they all take refuge in a bomb shelter Friday in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv.

Sister Diogena Tereshkevych comforting people displaced from eastern Ukraine while inside a bomb shelter during an air raid alert in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv on Friday.

Interesting picture, with the light framed around her head like that.

image.png.ee04584e529048b5fd9b126f1a0e7b3a.png

11 hours ago, Parliament said:

This guy is a self-admitted tank sympathizer.  (You can find clips of him defending Sherman.)  Still though, he makes good points.  Among others:

1) You're putting an early 80's tank against 21st century missiles.  Put a 2022 model Abrams/Challenger/Merkava/etc. out there and things change.

2) Russia needs better tactics.  Infantry, combined arms, fire and maneuver, etc.  

3) Until there's a substitute for the tank, we will always field tanks, and keep working to counter what kills them.  

It's tactics tactics tactics. If the Russians had been running their tanks with proper coordination with infantry, artillery, and especially recon, then they could have done better than this with 1950s tanks.

• Hook 'Em 2

not sure how many of you peeps watch vice news. IMO they have really upped their content quality over the last year + or so. here is a good clip on Georgia from them. highly recommended simply to just see what people are dealing with on the ground in a very vulnerable place like Georgia

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

lol @ that guy throwing grenades over the wall. DNGAF 

Yeah, from what it looks like, there was a Russian hiding under the van, so when he tosses the last grenade over the wall, to me it looked like a hand reached out from the van and threw it INTO his buddies laying down next to the wall.

10 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Yeah, from what it looks like, there was a Russian hiding under the van, so when he tosses the last grenade over the wall, to me it looked like a hand reached out from the van and threw it INTO his buddies laying down next to the wall.

I'm not your buddy, pal!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Also the guy at the end looking up at the drone realizing that he and his friends just got cut down, had grenades thrown on them for extra effect, and now a magical sky camera is teabagging them to rub it in. 

• Hook 'Em 3