Trainer "Get off the 20xx thread" thread

Magus Ossis

2 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I quite happily flipped tens of thousands of burgers to pay for my English Literature baccalaureate. To be honest, I can relate quite well with Lester Burnham's desire to simply get stoned, flip burgers, and bang a teenage cheerleader. But thanks to my education, I can also quote Milton, so it's a win-win.

I got a 5 on the Lit and Comp AP exam writing about Catch 22 even though I only ever watched the movie. So this hits close to home. Jon Voight was the tits in that movie. 

But I guess that is probably why I do not know as many 5 dollar words as you. So really you win. 

1 hour ago, MountainHorn said:

Fucking sheep.

As if we needed any more evidence he was an aggy troll.

47 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Remember when I said we need one of the regulars to have the power to banhammer people from this sub-forum and/or delete stupid shit? 

Free market, bruh. He got the people’s banhammer soon enough.

tumblr_inline_p5u7e7ccCf1s4w1av_540.gif

12 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:
1 hour ago, SizzleChest said:
Shit, he got banned before I got a chance to thank him for his service.
On second thought, It was probably part of the troll job.

You could text the hydraulics guy for his number...

"Hi- Mr Hydraulics, you don't know me,  but I heard about you from the internet. I wanted to see if I could get the number of that other guy from the internet that was fucking with you so me and some of my other internet friends can fuck with him. It's kind of a big deal. Thanksbye"

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

I know people say CTJ/Sydney/etc. are socks of each other. But this is the first thing I've ever though could actually be a CTJ sock. 

It's his exact persona of faux-ambivalence married to some kind of deep-seated insecurity, which manifests itself in psychotic attacks out of nowhere followed by super insecure humblebrags. But instead of it having all the rage of a CTJ post, it's like the countrified version. 

Still, though, negged.

Come to Jesus sock?

Edited by Teamdirtyleg

Or maybe he feels the same way I do about you entitled worthless pricks. I don't know. If presented with the facts concerning these pimp trainers he'd probably say it's ruining the game. Willie would get that. And hydraulic dad got it too. FWK is a pimp. I called it as I saw it. I don't usually ask permission from the lady folk before I do so. I apologise Sydney I might need to enroll in sensitivity classes so as to not offend ladies like yourself. 

708df02d42b7fcc0140ffc29332a5d44.gif

• Haha 1

Or maybe he feels the same way I do about you entitled worthless pricks. I don't know. If presented with the facts concerning these pimp trainers he'd probably say it's ruining the game. Willie would get that. And hydraulic dad got it too. FWK is a pimp. I called it as I saw it. I don't usually ask permission from the lady folk before I do so. I apologise Sydney I might need to enroll in sensitivity classes so as to not offend ladies like yourself.

This fucking Aggy is relentless. Go fuck a sheep while jerking off one of those milkmen you shit stain.

See. Here we go again. You say it with such moral conviction. 
Im a native fifth generation Austinite who's  never been to an aggy game that UT wasn't playing. Never seen a bonfire or a midnight yell.  All baby pics look like Sam Ehlinger and I don't do cults but anyways you know you are an idiot without me having to tell you. Pretty sure life tells ya everyday.

Get the fuck outta here CTJ. This couldn’t be more obvious. I guess it all started when you were breastfed by your father.

1 hour ago, Draggy said:

Oh, and I wonder if fwpimp told his boys about the twelve Texas kids that were sacrificed to aggy inferiority. He should really tell those boys the truth, for once. Nah, I'm no aggy. 

You had a chance early on in your troll success, and some voters were even impressed with your early string of troll victories. Then, like clockwork, you let your aggy shine through and fell off the cliff. It’s called the aggy rollercoaster, and it is not just limited to football seasons. It permeates everything you do. You just can’t help yourselves. The amazing thing about aggy is their miraculous consistency in fucking themselves up. 

Create all the fucking sock accounts you want to after you get banned. You aren’t the first aggy dork to try that, nor will you be the last. You won’t be forgotten though; after all, you gave us hydraulics. For that, we salute you for your service. 

Now piss off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amen. It's true. I think you're all a bunch of jock sniffing entitled worthless turds who's daddy and mommy paid for you to go to ut and thats is the greatest thing you ever accomplished. It makes you think you can tell grown ass men what they can say to a pimp like fwk. 

Like Huckleberry said. I don't. I mean at a cellular level I could give a fuck. I honestly see you as worthless empty suits with degrees in liberal arts. I mean seriously worthless.

So really why would you think I could care of your opinions of me? 
I only posted the fact I sent a text to illuminate the fact it wasn't fwks number. 
You fucks don't know what native Austin folks really think of you pretensious fucks. Our family was here long before your little school was. You fucks actually think there is a difference between your delusion and Aggy delusion... There isn't. You're just more pretensious in your retardation. 
Now to summarize; fuck all you little bitches as a Veteran  I reserve the right to tell anyone who tries to use group think, to alter my freedom to call a pimp a pimp, to fuck the fuck off. 

No one here that pulls that kind of water. 
I pull a lot of water with the pumps I design.

I'm in hydraulics.

I know who MountainHorn is.  I am not going to dox him (although he has given enough clues here if you really want to figure it out).  Suffice it to say that, yes, no matter what he says in response to this or anything else, he is an aggy.  And by that I mean directly that he is a graduate of Texas A&M University.

6 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

Get the fuck outta here CTJ. This couldn’t be more obvious. I guess it all started when you were breastfed by your father.

Hey, fuck off. I already said it’s not me and the whole sock thing isn’t something I’m into these days. So “this couldn’t be more obvious” is a really bad take. 

1 hour ago, Sensitive Ponytail Man said:

I know who MountainHorn is.  I am not going to dox him (although he has given enough clues here if you really want to figure it out).  Suffice it to say that, yes, no matter what he says in response to this or anything else, he is an aggy.  And by that I mean directly that he is a graduate of Texas A&M University.

Interesting. He seems way more mature than most aggy I’ve met. 

So it’s:

* Hamm
* DFig
* Chin Pubes

41 minutes ago, Draggyhorn said:

It keeps autocorrecting genius. I catch it sometimes other times I don't. The only person on this board who has less respect or need of aggy is Randolph Duke.  

And if I'm an aggy I'm the only aggy alive with a Longhorn tattoo on his chest.

See I always thought I'd go back to Austin and get a degree from UT after I left the service. Well life and financial responsibilities got in the way and it never happened. 

If ponytail knew who I was he'd know we were super tight with the Royals. When I went to games we (Willie folk) sat with Edith Royal. You don't know me. 

Nice try shithead. Autocorrect doesn't capitalize made up words in the middle of a sentence. Let me test it out: I am so fucking sick of this obvious aggy troll and his unoriginal shtick. Nope...no autocorrect.

4 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Can someone just banish him and any new accounts to the ztejas/Earl of Texas thread? Let's just put all the annoying posters there

There's annoying, and then there's annoying. As a generally annoying poster, I refuse to be lumped in with an especially annoying poster.