Mark Richt Retires - Featuring Manny Diaz as the new HC

VABuckeye

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Richt coached at FSU for 10 years and has a problem with FSU?  That's news.  Richt looked like a ghost during the bowl game the other night.  If you told me he had 3 weeks to live, I wouldn't be suprised.  Hope its not health related, but hey, coaching Miami could be.

Thought the exact same thing. You don’t play and coach your whole life just to walk away in a split second. Something else must be going on.

8 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Richt coached at FSU for 10 years and has a problem with FSU?  That's news.  Richt looked like a ghost during the bowl game the other night.  If you told me he had 3 weeks to live, I wouldn't be suprised.  Hope its not health related, but hey, coaching Miami could be.

UFOs above that mullet 

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

I like watching Texas football. I Just never heard the name of the coach of Georgia anymore leading up to our game with them.  I like our chances of winning now...

Seriously, I have nothing against you as a person, but what is the point of posting on a thread essentially stating you don’t know anything and have nothing to offer on the topic?

I imagine there are many references in the stupid shit my wife says and does thread that revolve around “giving input on things she knows nothing about” and I don’t even need to read it.

2 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

Seriously, I have nothing against you as a person, but what is the point of posting on a thread essentially stating you don’t know anything and have nothing to offer on the topic?

I imagine there are many references in the stupid shit my wife says and does thread that revolve around “giving input on things she knows nothing about” and I don’t even need to read it.

I guess it was to give you an opportunity to be more of a man than your wife is...one time before the year is out.  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I guess it was to give you an opportunity to be more of a man than your wife is...one time before the year is out.  

Let me get this straight:

I call you out for shit posting on a thread, while explicitly stating I have nothing against you as a person. 

Your comeback is you wanted to give me a chance to be more of a man than the wife I don’t have.

Thanks Lobo. Have a happy new year.

12 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

You know, based on what he did after leaving Texas, he's a pretty good DC. Don't know about HC, but I know he knows what not to do. [/looking at you Mack]

he's been good everywhere he's been outside of Texas.  leads me to believe that his failure here was more indicative of late era mack than diaz himself.

16 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

he's been good everywhere he's been outside of Texas.  leads me to believe that his failure here was more indicative of late era mack than diaz himself.

He was really green as well when he was here, and big12 offenses make a lot of DCs look like dogshit.  Late era Mack certainly should get blame, but there are a lot of explanations to why he sucked here and has had success elsewhere.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Bruce Feldman said on the radio that Richt quit because the Administration wanted him to fire his QB coach...who was Richt's son.

That’s hard to believe.  All he had to do was say no.  They probably weren’t going to fire him over it.  Now his son is probably out of a job anyway.  

Fuck off bitch. Are you not entertained mr stick up your blubbery arse whiny mindless twatwaffle.

Go back to texags looch.

Let me get this straight:
I call you out for shit posting on a thread, while explicitly stating I have nothing against you as a person. 
Your comeback is you wanted to give me a chance to be more of a man than the wife I don’t have.
Thanks Lobo. Have a happy new year.
Why dont you cunts get a room.

I hope for Miami’s sake (and college football’s sanity) that they negotiated that $4M down since he hadn’t even met the team yet and was returning to where he just came from. 

This is like when they forced the Patriots to give the Jets a first round pick when Belichek had been their coach less than 24 hours. 

I hope for Miami’s sake (and college football’s sanity) that they negotiated that $4M down since he hadn’t even met the team yet and was returning to where he just came from. 

This is like when they forced the Patriots to give the Jets a first round pick when Belichek had been their coach less than 24 hours. 
4 mil is 6hours snow profit. Chump change

37 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

If I'm Temple, I'm taking the 4 mil. Fuck getting a penny less...that's Miami's problem.

44 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

That really hindered the patriots, and propelled the jets. 

8 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
8 hours ago, Lobo said:
Manny Diaz and his lack of experience but genius is to DC what Mike Leach and his lack of experience but genius is to OC, but with no law degree and a micro-dick. 

Was Leach daddy mayor of Miami? _iaz's was.

His dad also muscled a Mercedes dealership from the original owner.

latest?cb=20110730153248&path-prefix=en

• Like 1

12 hours ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

You realize that criticizing someone for not contributing to the topic of the thread is not itself contributing to the topic of the thread, right? At least his post was entertaining. You were just being kind of a dick, your passive aggressive "I have nothing against you as a person, but" comment notwithstanding. You should've just let it go. But you had to say something and that resulted in four more posts that don't contribute anything to the topic of the thread, half of them yours. 

You realize that criticizing someone for not contributing to the topic of the thread is not itself contributing to the topic of the thread, right? At least his post was entertaining. You were just being kind of a dick, your passive aggressive "I have nothing against you as a person, but" comment notwithstanding. You should've just let it go. But you had to say something and that resulted in four more posts that don't contribute anything to the topic of the thread, half of them yours. 
So why did you do it?

Lulz.

Here is my contribution. OU sucks.

From the ESPN article. 

New Miami coach Manny Diaz has fired the entire offensive staff and strength and conditioning coach Gus Felder, he said during his introductory news conference Wednesday.

Diaz, hired on Sunday after 18 days as Temple coach, said letting go of Thomas Brown, Jon Richt, Todd Hartley, Stacy Searels, Ron Dugans and Felder was one of the hardest decisions he had to make. But he felt it was necessary to get Miami moving in the right direction on offense.

"The word I want to be is cutting edge," Diaz said about his plans for revamping an offense that ranked No. 104 in the nation in 2018.

Diaz said he already has three finalists to fill the offensive coordinator job and is excited about the possibilities, but would make a hire when the time is right.

Cutting edge.   

• 2 months later...

Manny may try to recruit more Arizona & West Coast kids....

Miami: Andy Vaughn, who spent the past nine months as the senior director of recruiting and high school relations at Arizona, is “in line to become” the next director of player personnel on Manny Diaz’s staff, per 247. Prior to joining the Arizona staff, Vaughn worked at Nebraska, Nevada, Middle Tennessee State, and Clemson.