Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I plan to offer both of these as options for my MAGA Health Care Plan.   $15 a month gets you a $15 annual credit to see any doctor you want (unlike Obama!) and for ANY preexisting condition.  

Hey asshole, we are offering the details of our plans *after* the 2020 election. Don't fuck it up for the rest of us... 

28 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Isnt Trumps wife an immigrant from a poor country?

Forgot shes white, nevermind

yeah, she was actually illegal.  Worked as a model without a green card.

And her parents came here via "chain migration"

5 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

There's no blanketed profiling. I know this: if I lived in a land that was ruled by people of a different race that discriminated against me and people who have my same skin color then no matter what other differences we may have I'm definitively putting the priority on defeating that discrimination. If that means banding together with people who are also being discriminated against and using our growing numbers to be a force for changing the landscape then I'm doing that above everything else. That's basic human rights/self preservation/survival shit. The most basic of needs. 

That's what Latinos in America are facing today and it's amazing how many of them seemingly have Stockholm Syndrome. 

Seriously...you are so brave.  We need you to help us.  

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Seriously...you are so brave.  We need you to help us.  

Not in any violent sense. In a voting sense. They have the numbers in Texas to force the majority of politicians to yield to them if they grouped together as a single powerful voting entity. Could vote out racist judges and vote in Latino sympathetic judges. Vote out racist DAs and vote in sympathetic ones.

Yet they put up with the discrimination because they want to look down on each other (supposedly). 

Edited by Junior Miller

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

*some exceptions reply. But the olds have a hard time with fine print, so we’ll still make the sale.

May I recommend big font bold print across the top of the policy, "POLICY PROVISIONS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH ONLY "

I just doubled your sales.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Image result for us population density map

Your not really suggesting that the entire Unite States Of America should have the same population density of, say New York City? Really?  Farms are a good thing if you want eat.

So, we have room for everyone in South America?

57 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

That's the next step in his twisted logic.

I agree we don't have to provide asylum or citizenship to all who seek it but scaremongering about dehumanized others by calling them "animals" is the most historically evil slippery slope that I can think of.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

That's the next step in his twisted logic.

I agree we don't have to provide asylum or citizenship to all who seek it but scaremongering about dehumanized others by calling them "animals" is the most historically evil slippery slope that I can think of.

That's not what he really said and I think you are both smart enough to know it.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/holmes-lybrand/fact-check-did-donald-trump-say-undocumented-immigrants-are-not-people-they-are-animals

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Or maybe he was just joking. Right? Because whenever trump says something completely insane or downright evil he’s either taken out of context or just joshing. 

I think you’re smart enough to know that. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Quote me on this so I'll have a little red notification in the morning to adequately respond to your post.

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Or maybe he was just joking. Right? Because whenever trump says something completely insane or downright evil he’s either taken out of context or just joshing. 

I think you’re smart enough to know that. 

It's in your mindset how your brain interprets incoming information. Obviously you choose to interpret any thing Trump says as evil. The Weekly Standard writer and I choose to differ.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Quote me on this so I'll have a little red notification in the morning to adequately respond to your post.

OK..This will get you going … I think not only will Trump not be impeached...He will win again in 2020.

This is from a guy who didn't vote for Trump. Didn't vote at all. Just watching what has happened since he was elected.

I will vote in 2020. Kind of like the independent Howard Shultz after watching some interviews with him. Although I can't imagine what will happen to him if he actually won. Dems and Reps attacking him at the same time. He wouldn't stand a chance.

16 minutes ago, Crusher said:

OK..This will get you going … I think not only will Trump not be impeached...He will win again in 2020.

This is from a guy who didn't vote for Trump. Didn't vote at all. Just watching what has happened since he was elected.

I will vote in 2020. Kind of like the independent Howard Shultz after watching some interviews with him. Although I can't imagine what will happen to him if he actually won. Dems and Reps attacking him at the same time. He wouldn't stand a chance.

He better get more popular or he's going to lose bigly.

Just now, David Dennison said:

He better get more popular or he's going to lose bigly.

Some folks might not like Trump. And some folks may not like what the dems did to Trump with this whole "resist" thing.  They may not trust either party. 

Myself, I would be very interested in a third party. A viable third party. Not sure if that is even possible but, I would look at it favorably.

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

So does this mean that Johnny Sack is the only guy on this board who plans to vote for trump in 2020? 

Alright trolls. Come on out. Let’s hear who claims they will vote for trump!

Edited by JimmyJames

lol Trump is still flummoxed by umbrellas.

Instead of just leaving it on the steps of Air Force One, this time he has an underling to serve as his umbrella wrangler.

Also, when did mint green get added to the color scheme? I’ve never noticed it before.