Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Dumb question about background checks. If you had a mental disability, would it be picked up by the background check? And if it does, then how do you limit weapons to mentally disabled people otherwise. Because that's the main problem here apparently. 

We've given access to our entire nuclear arsenal to a mental defective, so......IT'S NOT WORKING VERY WELL.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Isn't the reason Republicans jumped on Ilhan Omar for being anti-semitic in the first place is because she said some in congress have dual-loyalty to Israel and the U.S.? I remember all of the Fox talking heads waxing poetic on how the suggestion of dual loyalty is super duper anti-semitic. 
Trump just came out and flatly demanded duel loyalty of American jews to the State of Israel. I am sure Hannity will blast him for it tongiht. 
Yes. It is. But nothing matters anymore. Least of all principles.

11 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Dumb question about background checks. If you had a mental disability, would it be picked up by the background check? And if it does, then how do you limit weapons to mentally disabled people otherwise. Because that's the main problem here apparently. 

Here’s how it goes today:

Do you have a mental disability?  Yes or No

“No”

Okay here’s your AK-47

The FBI can’t access a person’s medical or mental health records.  But they can see if you have a restraining order or criminal record.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

We could flip a switch tomorrow and integrate information existing in the FDA Sentinel system into the NICS background check process.  Well, it would be a little more involved than that and would require some legislation, but it is technically feasible. This would give the FBI access to almost every American's medical and medication use history. If that is really what we want to do, it is possible. 

19 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

How do you limit weapons to mentally disabled people?

Stop fucking selling them..,period.

11 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The best negotiator.  In public.  On Twitter.  With money the country doesn't have.

Tomorrow's GOP talking points will be how Denmark is a third world country that will never get a better deal than what the US is offering.  John Bolton will be on Fox advocating an invasion and/or cruise missile strikes.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

Wow. You know, Trump has been terrible for the economy, environment, rule of law, human rights, belief in government, foreign relations, national security, the press and many other things. But on the whole, I think the laughter I've had from his proposal to buy Greenland may have made it all worth it. Maybe.

Edited by horncyclist
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Semites and semitism are not a religion, either, they are a linguistic group comprised of people of many different religions.

Wouldn't you love to hear a reporter ask Trump "Mr. President, you've accused others of being antisemitic.   Can you tell us who the Semites are?

It would be even worse than the time someone asked him about Western liberalism and he responded by talking about Democrats in California. 

• Haha 1

In one day trump asks for and is rejected by the NRA for increased background checks, and now he’s cancelled a trip to Denmark because their PM said the Greenland request is absurd, #winning

That’s what cracks me up. Trunpkins think he’s tough, when he’s a tissue-thin little bitch. He can only throw punches when he’s swinging at someone WAY below his weight.

Can you imagine being a resident of Greenland?  You've enjoyed literal decades under the radar, and all of a sudden the spotlight is on because some dumbass who was elected by a plurality of dumbasses starts talking about buying your country.  Unreal.

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait...fucking WHAT?
The prime minister of fucking ISRAEL just said that?
We’re officially out of words sufficient to describe the absurdity of this movement.

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Alabamawowgirl.gif

Apparently, his argument is some dirty Palestinian talked Hitler into it. I'm not going to go so far as saying that Bibi is making a stand with the Nazis, but I'm a step closer to understanding how so many of the alt-right are shockingly (no /s) Jewish.

There are some who are willing to go so far as to rationalize saying, the Nazis weren't THAT bad just to own the Muslims (and the browns in this country). It's pathological.