Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Of all the things Dotard has done this Greenland thing has to be the most insane. Step back and look at it. The President of the United States states, out of the blue,  that he wants to buy a country, which is a territory of another country. This is summarily dismissed by the leadership of the country that oversees the country he wants to purchase. The President then publicly states that because the Prime Minister won't talk to him about selling the country, he's canceling a trip to that country that was supposed to happen in two weeks. Oh, and it's just a normal Tuesday. How in the ever living fuck is this ok?  How is the fact that Dotard is a fucking idiot, and needs significant mental therapy, not the lead story on every newscast around the world?  Amazing. 

giphy.gif

i've been watching this shit live (delay) on cnn for at least 20 minutes now.

holy fucking shit.

he's uttered the word "obama" about 40-50x.

and definitely said he was the chosen one....to deal with china.

when asked who american jews were being disloyal to, he went on a tirade about all the amazing stuff he's done for jews and israel, that no president has ever done more, and then at the very end, he sorta answered they were being disloyal to israel.  he also seems very proud of his "aoc plus three" nickname.

as one of the ignorant and disloyal chosen people who lives in america, gtfo of my white house please.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i've been watching this shit live (delay) on cnn for at least 20 minutes now.

holy fucking shit.

he's uttered the word "obama" about 40-50x.

and definitely said he was the chosen one....to deal with china.

when asked who american jews were being disloyal to, he went on a tirade about all the amazing stuff he's done for jews and israel, that no president has ever done more, and then at the very end, he sorta answered they were being disloyal to israel.  he also seems very proud of his "aoc plus three" nickname.

as one of the ignorant and disloyal chosen people who lives in america, gtfo of my white house please.

I was too, was CNN doing the delay?  If so, what is the point of delaying without correcting the lies on a sidebar? 

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Wayne Allyn Root spoke at the infamous Unite the Right rally, where attendees carried torches through the streets and chanted “Jews will not replace us!”  What a great barometer of what is and isn’t good for Jewish Americans.

Fucking A.  That dude is just a latter-day Paul, slandering Jews for allegedly betraying their Messiah.  It’s the same bullshit, 2000 years later.  If only the current “Messiah” were as fake as the first one.  

What a sad, scary time to live in America.

cyrus wasn't fake.

Edited by elfenix

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So my Facebook feed blew up with family/friends who are Jewish and really fucking pissed off.  Had to go see what the fuss was about, and of course Trump doubles-down on twitter this morning.

Un-fucking-real.

Oh, and getting pissed at Denmark.  And backing down on background checks.

This all good though, this is really waking up a lot of people, and getting them to think about voting against him, rather than being their normal apathetic selves.

The Denmark thing is the fucking worst.   He dreams up this CRAZY idea that somehow Greenland is up for sale then gets in a snit because the Danes tell him they don't want to sell it.  It staggers me.   I am 100% certain that he's suffering from dementia.

My friend said to me "if Trump has a heart attack, a huge portion of the population is going to believe that he was actually attacked by the deep state."   

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Who could have seen this coming?  Oh, actually the MAJORITY OF VOTERS.  

I saw shame and mismanagement. I didn't see all of this coming, my friend. My Pollyanny soul held out a tiny hope that maybe he would shake things up in a sometimes good way. Flynn and his appointments nipped that.

I didn't expect a tweetstorm of insanity growing increasingly less coherent. I didn't expect the absolute hostility toward democratic institutions. I didn't think I'd be pondering a fascist threat. I didn't foresee the GOP Senate happily holding his hand every step of the way.

We saw bad shit coming, but the main horrors of Trump were his easily evident unfitness to lead and his vile character.  I didn't anticipate a daily opening of a new Pandora's Box.

Agree that a majority of us saw it was bad, but this bad? I don't know.

• Like 2

And the train keeps speeding up coming down the tracks to blast us right in the face. 

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEP-4mX5df2wn3oRNGF9fqtoqFwgEKg8IACoHCAowjuuKAzCWrzwwt4QY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

2019 deficit - $960 billion. 

2020 projected deficit - over $1 trillion. In a single year. 

Total will eclipse GDP within 2-4 years at this rate and inflation expected to be unbearable not long after. Might be a good time to start putting money into commodities and precious metals. Thanks fake conservative party. 

Edited by Junior Miller

Trump calls another woman who doesn't kiss his feet "nasty."  He's all butthurt.

“I thought it was a very not nice way of saying something,” Mr. Trump told reporters. “But all they had to do is say, no, we’d rather not do that or we’d rather not talk about it.”

Yes, the Denmark PM should have gone to the Donald Trump School of Restraint.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Big Pharma talked to him. Mentions Johnson & Johnson by name. Product is well known. We've got calls into Johnson & Johnson. lol

We've got calls into to them. We've done something about veteran suicide. Johnson & Johnson, when they return our calls, we've made a lot of them, will sell us a lot of pills for the veterans. We got that covered. 

He really cares about war-scarred veterans.

I wish a bone spur would grow on each of his testicles and constantly clang painfully with every steps. I loathe this "man."

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

Anyone who would volunteer to join the US military at this point is insane. Volunteer to get used up and spit out either dead or physically/mentally/emotionally crippled for political wars meant only to enrich the politicians and their corporate masters.

Most just do it now for the sweet Johnson and Johnson drugs that Trump buys for everybody. 

1 hour ago, d2o said:

Its gonna be hell getting this asshole out of office.    Regardless if he loses the election.   He will never give up the office.   At best he will contest the election at worst he will start a war.

You're talking about a guy too gutless to fire people in their presence, and who is easily offended.    He's a draft-dodger, and he sucks up to people tougher than him.

He totally leaves, and probably even leaves early so he doesn't have to face the media or the incoming President.

Meanwhile, Miller, Ivanka, and Kush will be stealing the "W" keys off of all of the computer and laptop keyboards.