Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Junior Miller said:

How is CBS this morning the "right"? Legitimately asking as I've never watched it. Are they a softer version of lyin' fox news?

I assume he means Flake is a Republican and thus he can employ his furrowed brow to counter Trump with a bit more of a (R) perspective.  At the very least his concerned looks will be no less effective in the media than they were in Congress at enacting any change.

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

How is CBS this morning the "right"? Legitimately asking as I've never watched it. Are they a softer version of lyin' fox news?

He’s right wing on a MSM platform.  Who can do more damage to Trumpism on that platform, Jeff Flake or Al Gore?   I’m going to go with Flake. 

But as soon as he steps foot on a "fake news" platform he instantly becomes "fake news" to these people. Won't sway them at all. 

As far as independents, I don't see after 2 highly visible years of this shit show there could be any independents left. Oh, there are people like me who see republicans are evil but who also see Democrats are spineless and show zero ability to stand up to anyone including the extremists on thebleft spectrum as well. No one is on the fence about trump by this point so I don't see what his shit on CBS will do. 

If you're going to be racist and prejudiced and actively condone such actions by your government so long as you are not the victim then you aren't going to change now. 

9 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

But as soon as he steps foot on a "fake news" platform he instantly becomes "fake news" to these people. Won't sway them at all. 

As far as independents, I don't see after 2 highly visible years of this shit show there could be any independents left. Oh, there are people like me who see republicans are evil but who also see Democrats are spineless and show zero ability to stand up to anyone including the extremists on thebleft spectrum as well. No one is on the fence about trump by this point so I don't see what his shit on CBS will do. 

If you're going to be racist and prejudiced and actively condone such actions by your government so long as you are not the victim then you aren't going to change now. 

So civil war then?   

Because the Republicans aren’t going anywhere, they have to at least try to clean up their own house.  I think that’s what Flake is attempting to do.  I see this because Flake rejected Trumpism when he could have embraced it for more political glory. 

Flake is still a POS though

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Cousin: Everything went to hell when we took God out of public schools. 

That always seems blasphemous to me. What kind of a scrawny, weakling omnipotent omnipresent god are you talking about here? The mortals just shove him around? C'mon.

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Tell THEM we built the wall is really what should happen.

hey, there's an opportunity here.  hollywood is always looking for a cuck to pluck.

the fantasy masters could make a little movie of the wall and then invite people - people! - to come to hollywood to see it.  in the back lot they'd be ushered into little bullet capsule cars that get transported the 150 miles or so down to the border at 10,000 mph, which takes less than a minute.  they'd exit the capsule through the doors on the other side to visit WALL.  then back at 10,000 mph.  traveling that fast is a little shaky, of course.  not for the timid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So civil war then?   

Well if Russia would just focus their efforts on Calexit, I am highly susceptible to the idea. Maybe if their propaganda campaign is good enough, we can have a peaceful separation and move ahead without the dead weight of many of the red states.... 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, yaqdum said:

hey, there's an opportunity here.  hollywood is always looking for a cuck to pluck.

the fantasy masters could make a little movie of the wall and then invite people - people! - to come to hollywood to see it.  in the back lot they'd be ushered into little bullet capsule cars that get transported the 150 miles or so down to the border at 10,000 mph, which takes less than a minute.  they'd exit the capsule through the doors on the other side to visit WALL.  then back at 10,000 mph.  traveling that fast is a little shaky, of course.  not for the timid.

Elon's on it.

39 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So civil war then?   

Because the Republicans aren’t going anywhere, they have to at least try to clean up their own house.  I think that’s what Flake is attempting to do.  I see this because Flake rejected Trumpism when he could have embraced it for more political glory. 

Flake is still a POS though

If there were any republicans who believe in actual fiscal conservative policy and are not racist as fuck towards minorities then there needs to be a civil war within the Republican party.  

Problem with that is there are none and never were any. The non trump republicans just look the other way on all the horrible fiscal policy because keeping minorities and gays and women down is more important to them. 

Flake is looking to cash a payday and keep his name and face in the public eye. Nothing more nothing less. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Burt said:

Isn't that Arkansas?

I don't know, it's near Branson.  It's in the Ozarks, which spread south from Missouri into Arkansas.  Pretty hard to argue Missouri isn't "Midwest".  I grew up there and we were always saddled with the appellation.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know, it's near Branson.  It's in the Ozarks, which spread south from Missouri into Arkansas.  Pretty hard to argue Missouri isn't "Midwest".  I grew up there and we were always saddled with the appellation.

If it's labeled part of the south it's because it was a slave state.

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Gofer ?

Fucking idiot.

Plant Supervisor: Most of our insulatin' work we contract out. But I can start you out as a general helper, a laborer, a gofer. You know what a gofer is, boy? 
Bud: Well, I suppose it means you go for things. 
[pause] 
Bud: Or it could mean you're an animal... 
Plant Supervisor: Yeah, well around here they're on the same level. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Amos Moses said:

Plant Supervisor: Most of our insulatin' work we contract out. But I can start you out as a general helper, a laborer, a gofer. You know what a gofer is, boy? 
Bud: Well, I suppose it means you go for things. 
[pause] 
Bud: Or it could mean you're an animal... 
Plant Supervisor: Yeah, well around here they're on the same level. 

And you'll need to shave that beard, caint have it with the respiratin equipment you gotta use.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

FLAKE'D!

Flake is the most spineless of the entire lot. He had no courage to stand up to Trump or any of his acolytes when he had the chance to do so. Just a worthless opportunist who desrves nothing but ridicule. He needs to just fade away and never be heard from again. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Flake is the most spineless of the entire lot. He had no courage to stand up to Trump or any of his acolytes when he had the chance to do so. Just a worthless opportunist who desrves nothing but ridicule. He needs to just fade away and never be heard from again. 

Hell yes.  Fuck that cunt.

23 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The emotional reflex control of Flake news is an incredible phenomenon. 

Want the entire country to hate you?

Publicly say mean things about Trump as a Republican but vote the party line anyway.

The pieces of shit remaining silent should get more attention IMO.

Being utterly half-assed and spineleless is EXACTLY how you get EVERYONE to hate you.

Jeff Flake is the political equivalent of "well, I agree, OU sucks...but Tuck Fexas, too."  Brilliant move.  You managed to make every single human on either side of the Red River hate you.  What a strategist!

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is it normal to have someone, you know, not in government, deliver a response from a political party?

Sacrificial lamb. The respondent's popularity generally plummets after the rebuttal. Go ask Joe Kennedy, Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal if they are glad they did it. 

It's a nearly impossible task to pull off in a non-awkward way. Any politician on the rise should never accept that invitation.  

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Sacrificial lamb. The respondent's popularity generally plummets after the rebuttal. Go ask Joe Kennedy, Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal if they are glad they did it. 

It's a nearly impossible task to pull off in a non-awkward way. Any politician on the rise should never accept that invitation.  

Abrams is a rising star in the Democratic Party. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley