Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

I'm not saying it's bad or good. I'd prefer to limit pain but there is a correction that needs to happen, and if it's a type of civil war, then so be it. 

Seems clear that free and fair elections aren’t going to settle our differences peacefully when the head of the government and his party are overtly trying to subvert them without consequences.  

Either our Democratic institutions defend us or we will have to defend ourselves.  It’s grim but that’s where we are. 

36 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Better video

Believe me, I understand the sentiment, I recently yelled "fuck you Trump" while giving the middle finger outside the White House, but why does CNN bring on Robert De Niro to discuss politics?  Was there really no one better qualified?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’ll be celebrating this moment of clarity on CNN all day.  

And lolz at Steltzer faking being all offended like the oblivious douchecanoe he is. 

Also, DeRiro throwing his hands up with the “SORRY!” was the “child please” moment I needed. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Honestly, what's happened to Rudy?  He's become exactly the type of person he spent his early career prosecuting.

My guess is that after a long period of public life, including living the luxurious life of the NYC mayor, he decided to do whatever it would take to be wealthy. I was always curious about what lawyers from Bracewell have to privately say about Giuliani since he was a named partner for a decade. 

54 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Honestly, what's happened to Rudy?  He's become exactly the type of person he spent his early career prosecuting.

This is who he has always been:  a opportunistic publicity hound with insanely good timing. There are many who will tell you even his time as a prosecutor was shady, as he was basically picking sides in an on going mob war.  As mayor,  he took credit for all the grindingly hard work Koch and Dinkins put in to turn the city around. 

New Yorkers couldn’t get ride of him fast enough before 9/11.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1

Believe me, I understand the sentiment, I recently yelled "fuck you Trump" while giving the middle finger outside the White House, but why does CNN bring on Robert De Niro to discuss politics?  Was there really no one better qualified?
yeah, i don't do a whole lotta politics, so someone will have to explain to me why Rob Money is on here... do a lot of velebs get on tv and talk politics? is he running for an office or something?

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

When you start out marrying your cousin, things are going downhill from there.   Many of us have cousins we are attracted to, but none of us are dumb enough to put a ring on it so we can bang them within the confines of marriage.   That’s according to friends of mine. 

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What will happen:  A drawn out process to examine the President’s obvious crimes while conservatives flip it to be about Hillary and Biden’s manufactured crimes.

What I wish would happen:  A blood-splattered Pelosi walks into the Oval Office carrying Hillary and Biden’s severed heads and walks out carrying Trump & McConnell’s.  When asked what happened by the assembled press corps, she states simply:

”Quid Pro Quo, bitches.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhUqnm9DUiwchdS3mofi3

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Snacks said:
1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

yeah, i don't do a whole lotta politics, so someone will have to explain to me why Rob Money is on here... do a lot of velebs get on tv and talk politics? is he running for an office or something?

Rich and famous men, no matter who they are, get pulpits and Robert De Niro used his to speak like an every day American. Perhaps someone will listen. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Goredho said:

What will happen:  A drawn out process to examine the President’s obvious crimes while conservatives flip it to be about Hillary and Biden’s manufactured crimes.

What I wish would happen:  A blood-splattered Pelosi walks into the Oval Office carrying Hillary and Biden’s severed heads and walks out carrying Trump & McConnell’s.  When asked what happened by the assembled press corps, she states simply:

”Quid Pro Quo, bitches.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhUqnm9DUiwchdS3mofi3

That would make her a Badass MF alright.

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

This is who he has always been:  a opportunistic publicity hound with insanely good timing. There are many who will tell you even his time as a prosecutor was shady, as he was basically picking sides in an on going mob war.  As mayor,  he took credit for all the grindingly hard work Koch and Dinkins put in to turn the city around. 

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Comey, who worked in Giuliani’s office in NY, says as much about him in his book.  Something like, “Never get in between Giuliani and a TV camera.”  He took all the credit for everything and never put much work in.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

My guess is that after a long period of public life, including living the luxurious life of the NYC mayor, he decided to do whatever it would take to be wealthy. I was always curious about what lawyers from Bracewell have to privately say about Giuliani since he was a named partner for a decade. 

BINGO!

459facd78b9dbaf6122bdf065188fec7.png

5 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

They already said this week that "this is war" . 

They are fucking cowards.   Don’t see Trump or Republicans in Congress ordering investigations of Biden, just whining that he should be investigated.   It’s the same reason why Trump’s AGs didn’t investigate Hillary’s emails.   They run the risk of nothing be there, and then they lose the talking point.  
 As for the followers, they are fucking cowards as well - they love them some hate rallies until people start IDing them on social media and getting them fired/shunned/etc.   

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are fucking cowards.   Don’t see Trump or Republicans in Congress ordering investigations of Biden, just whining that he should be investigated.   It’s the same reason why Trump’s AGs didn’t investigate Hillary’s emails.   They run the risk of nothing be there, and then they lose the talking point.  
 As for the followers, they are fucking cowards as well - they love them some hate rallies until people start IDing them on social media and getting hem fired/shunned/etc.   

25eb6290-de90-413a-8468-916c4a829218_tex

• Like 2