Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

On that note, Mississippi cops GoTo the wrong trailer and murder it’s occupant. LuLz, no worries he was an illegal and has zero constitutional rights !!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/27/ismael-lopez-southaven-mississippi-police-shooting-constitution/?outputType=amp

Edited by tx 3 putt

Which means we don’t know for certainty.  
We have plenty of evidence to suggest the Republican Senate will vote for acquittal but it’s more important to see them do it.  Get those motherfuckers on the record.  The sooner the better.
If I’m a vulnerable GOP Senator, I would be praying for Trump to resign or the House not to impeach.  No way do I want to be forced to publicly decide between Trump and the rule of law/constitution.  Because that’s what the vote will be sold as by democrats. 
The Republicans got lucky with the timing on this impeachment process accelerating.  They have a window here to abandon Trump and scrape something more competitive for the 2020 election.  If they stick with Trump, they are currently looking at a electoral massacre with Elizabeth Warren leading the charge.  

You keep talking about the political pressure and how it *could* cause a significant GOP exodus. What I’m missing from your posts is the factual basis for believing that the GOP voters give a single solitary fuck about oaths, laws, ethics, fraud, etc.
  • Like 4

Mooch was actually really cool yesterday.  Saw him chatting with everyone and anyone and laying low.  Even had p Terry’s for lunch.   I know we wanted him to have what a burger but it was the closest place to the Driskill.  

26 minutes ago, scottsins said:

You keep talking about the political pressure and how it *could* cause a significant GOP exodus. What I’m missing from your posts is the factual basis for believing that the GOP voters give a single solitary fuck about oaths, laws, ethics, fraud, etc.

The republican voters are not all Trumpublican Tea Party mouth breathers.  Many of them are self interested assholes that just want to see the democrats lose.  Once a fraction of them comes to the reasonable conclusion that Trump is not the best advocate to crush the democrats, they will toss him aside and regroup to find a new champion.  They’re not all idiots. 

18 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

With the talk of memos being pushed into a national security server to prevent them from seeing the light of day, is there any chance that the trump WH isn’t going to delete everything they can on the way out?  

Possibly/ probably. Even if they do i think there's enough bullshit already out there to put a whole lot of people in jail for a long time

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

With the talk of memos being pushed into a national security server to prevent them from seeing the light of day, is there any chance that the trump WH isn’t going to delete everything they can on the way out?  

It's going to look like they elected a Pope.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's pretty darned effective. But they can't exactly use the caravan/invasion threat easily since they have been bragging about the Wall, the Wall, the Wall and how it is working.

Oh yeah... The GOP will never contradict something they said like five minutes ago under Trump!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The problem with trump is that he is such a complete criminal that its hard to know where to draw the line on charges of impeachment. You could easily come up with 50 or more charges but that would seem like overkill. 

The reason he gets to chant “no collusion” with Russia is because he clearly obstructed the investigation into it, which is essentially what Mueller wrote. That’s of course a crime but the criminal organization we are calling the Republican Party and its foreign enablers called the NRA and Fox News have put its own monetary interests above the interests of the country. 

Then because Trump is such a complete narcissist after the “exoneration” finding ( in his mind) what does he do? He starts with the collusion and obstruction all over again. This time he got caught and he will be impeached for it.

This will be the greatest test for a Senate since the Roman times. Hope this time it turns out better. If trump isn’t removed and somehow steals the 2020 election, its the end of the republic all over again. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2