Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

When you have to google search the definition of the word lynch to prove a point, you've already lost the argument.  But if you want to base your argument on a 5 second internet search, here's a wikipedia entry on lynching in the United States: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States.  

First two sentences of the background: "After the Reconstruction era, most of the South was politically dominated by white men (and later white women).  Lynchings were used to enforce white supremacy and intimidate blacks by racial terrorism."

Let's look at social characteristics: "A major motive for lynchings, particularly in the South, was the white society's efforts to maintain white supremacy after emancipation of slaves following the American Civil War."

I understand that people don't like the term white privilege.  But when your understanding of the term lynching comes from fucking western movies without any understanding the its terroristic uses by whites against blacks during the Reconstruction and Jim Crow Eras (and beyond), that's fucking white privilege.  

Wow. Brilliant. 

3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

He has always been a horrible person.  But if you look at video from say 15-20 years ago, he was able to express himself coherently. Even during the campaign he could string words together.  Now he just has enraged word salad interspersed with some drugged up reading off a teleprompter in 800 point font.

Getting virtually no sleep and the stress of constantly having to prove to the world how great you are (in fact the greatest) when you are in fact a complete piece of dogshit will do that to you.

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

You know what? I don’t even care anymore whether that’s legit or not. I’m sure it probably is. The mother has gone fucking insane and the republican crime organization is just sitting there with its thumb up its collective asses watching the country burn. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The mother has gone fucking insane and the republican crime organization is just sitting there with its thumb up its collective asses watching the country burn. 

actually, the country as a whole is sitting and watching the country burn.  Republicans are cheering it on and doing everything they can to help.

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Show them my fucking shocked face:

Those people are not in any sense of the word “Christians,” at least any that Jesus would recognize. They are ignorant white supremacists who if Jesus came back today, would quickly nail him to the cross. Its faux Christianity used to whisk away all their faults because they claim to believe in Jesus. Its the worst aspect of Christianity in my opinion. You can murder and rape 100 kids but if you believe in Jesus 5 minutes before you die, you are saved. Fuck that shit. 

• Like 5

Those people are not in any sense of the word “Christians,” at least any that Jesus would recognize. They are ignorant white supremacists who if Jesus came back today, would quickly nail him to the cross. Its faux Christianity used to whisk away all their faults because they claim to believe in Jesus. Its the worst aspect of Christianity in my opinion. You can murder and rape 100 kids but if you believe in Jesus 5 minutes before you die, you are saved. Fuck that shit. 

It's the "only God can judge me crowd". No bitch, I can judge you too and you fucking suck balls. 

16 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Apparently Texas, NM and Arizona have fallen and the forces of white nationalism are falling back to defend the Rocky Mountains.

hqdefault.jpg

You think you're tough for eating beans every day? There's half a million scarecrows in Denver who'd give anything for one mouthful of what you got. They've been under siege for about three months. They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes... on each other. At night, the pyres for the dead light up the sky. It's medieval.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Pss. What is a Cival war? 

Dude. 

Civ -- short for civilian.  

Al - obviously this guy:

71b91da8b50f5677adc82b23bdb25e08_md.jpg

So, what this CLEARLY means is that even though they are not soldiers, they are patriots, and Potsie, Ralph Malph, and the rest of the Happy Days gang will strap up and save us from the evil libtards!  Come one, man, wake up, sheeple!  WWG1WGA!!!!  

• Like 1

Oh, and also, note the threats of violence if [checks notes] Congress dares use a process that is actually expressly provided for in the Constitution to remove a corrupt and criminal executive.  The threat is quite simply this: if you dare employ the rule of law to do something that I don't like, I will commit acts of murderous violence against you.

And notice that the GOP surrogates and mouthpieces out there are starting to openly say this shit, and make their threats real clear.  Again, we have a political movement that is making systematic terroristic threats of murder if they don't get their way politically.  "terrorist organization," anyone? 

I mean, if a group called the "Grand Old Passel of muslims" said "if you dare use a constitutional mechanism to remove my favored politician, I'll murder you," our patriotic GOP and its fans would be shouting "terrorists!" from the highest mountaintop.  But when right wing white guys say it, well, they're just patriots! 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, and also, note the threats of violence if [checks notes] Congress dares use a process that is actually expressly provided for in the Constitution to remove a corrupt and criminal executive.  The threat is quite simply this: if you dare employ the rule of law to do something that I don't like, I will commit acts of murderous violence against you.

And notice that the GOP surrogates and mouthpieces out there are starting to openly say this shit, and make their threats real clear.  Again, we have a political movement that is making systematic terroristic threats of murder if they don't get their way politically.  "terrorist organization," anyone? 

I mean, if a group called the "Grand Old Passel of muslims" said "if you dare use a constitutional mechanism to remove my favored politician, I'll murder you," our patriotic GOP and its fans would be shouting "terrorists!" from the highest mountaintop.  But when right wing white guys say it, well, they're just patriots! 

This is our fucking chance. Let them secede and tell them they can have Donald as their president for as long as they want. Hell, I'll chip in to pay them to leave 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The GOP criminal organization has basically become a terrorist organization that does not usually expressly advocates, but expressly condones, violence. Trump being the exception of course, he expressly advocates violence on his behalf.

Ledge out front shoulda told you. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And notice that the GOP surrogates and mouthpieces out there are starting to openly say this shit, and make their threats real clear.  Again, we have a political movement that is making systematic terroristic threats of murder if they don't get their way politically.  

And by way of their silence when presented with it, Republicans approve of and endorse it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

You get a bunch of vets, cowboys, mountain men, red asses, brawlers, bikers and cucks who know how to fight and you give em guns! 

rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers....

...then we come riding into town a-whoopin' and a-whompin'...

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Professional umpire and amateur political scientist Rob Drake earlier tweeted this gem before threatening Cival War:

"You can't do an impeachment inquiry from the basement of Capital Hill without even a vote! What is going on in this country?"

Hey Rob, it's spelled CAPITOL Hill and it's a fucking neighborhood, without a basement.

Image result for pee wee herman alamo

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Professional umpire and amateur political scientist Rob Drake earlier tweeted this gem before threatening Cival War:

Hey Rob, it's spelled CAPITOL Hill and it's a fucking neighborhood, without a basement.

Image result for pee wee herman alamo

Isn't it comforting to baseball fans, especially baseball fans who bet large sums of money on outcomes of major league baseball games, to know that Rob Drake is responsible for the fair and accurate umpiring of those games?

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Isn't it comforting to baseball fans, especially baseball fans who bet large sums of money on outcomes of major league baseball games, to know that Rob Drake is responsible for the fair and accurate umpiring of those games?

That dude isn’t in the World Series is he?